Fullsize wheeling?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fullsize wheeling?

I decided to take the diesel in the woods today to get rid of some LARGE ROCKS that were in the bed.
    Diesel + highway tires + mud = instant trench + half hour to move ten feet
    I got to my destination though. Then i left mud all the way around my neighborhood.
    All in all probably dont need to wheel the diesel. I dont know how or why people wheel fullsize rigs. I couldnt fit through anything.

Last edited by Customjob; 04-26-2010, 09:26 AM.
    2 Broncos are better than 1

....... Yes I neverunderstood why people Wheel fullsize vehicles. They just seem to big.
    Last edited by Bigbike; 04-26-2010, 09:28 AM.
    -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

Yeah illegal dumping of contruction materials is frowned upon these days. Who woulda guessed.
      1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
      1999 sierra
      1967 M725 Big and Slow
      -Dan

Comment

Originally posted by wannabejeep View Post
        Yeah illegal dumping of contruction materials is frowned upon these days. Who woulda guessed.
        O I see . its across the street from my house. Its my property and I am attempting to make piles big enough to make some sort of rock garden. But anyways, is that good?

Comment

Originally posted by Customjob View Post
          O I see . its across the street from my house. Its my property and I am attempting to make piles big enough to make some sort of rock garden.
          Well there ya go then. Hopefully it's wetlands too. Fuck wetlands.
          1999 sierra
          1967 M725 Big and Slow
          -Dan

Comment

-Caleb

Comment

Nah its just some small lot of woods that was never developed for some reason between my road and the next road over.

Comment

Dats nifty yo. Just don't want greenies getting mad and using it against us you know.
                -Caleb

Comment

Well there ya go then. Hopefully it's wetlands too. Fuck wetlands.
                  Wetlands are for Russian Wheelers because they like the cock.
                  sigpic
                  Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
                    Wetlands are for Russian Wheelers because they like the cock.
                    of course. I just stay out of that area on my property because it only ever leads to aggravation. I've been back in there 3 times. Been stuck for 2+ hours by myself all 3 times.

I always walk in there first and think "oh yeah this is actually pretty firm today." Then I drive the jeep in there and think, "FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK"
                    1999 sierra
                    1967 M725 Big and Slow
                    -Dan

Comment

mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
                      2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
                      and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

Big truck =tight fit.

That's what she said
                        2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
                        MK2 Jetta > M3
                        Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

This reminded me of this

Virginia: What's this I hear about you breaking a rake and throwing it in the woods?
                          Happy Gilmore: What? I didn't *break* it, I was just testing its durability, and then I *placed* it in the woods because it's made of wood and I just thought he should be with his family.

Comment

a famous commander once said " you go to war with the army you have".... i wheel my chevy ext. cab a lot, mostly because the mj is still in pieces... it's pretty much stock save for some kumho all terrain 31's and i've never gotten stuck with it, even in mud deeper than the bottom of the doors.. but it's got the turning radius of an aircraft carrier so it fails miserably at making tight turns.. a couple places where my buddys with xj's turned on the trail with no problem i've had to do the old 6 point turn i obviously wouldn't go rock crawling with it, but for what i do around here it's fine... there's only one spot i havent been able to fit through, and after the first attempt there will be no more..
                            Last edited by WBkrazy; 04-26-2010, 05:25 PM.
                            "Life's tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." John Wayne

88 Jeep Comanche 4.0/AW-4/NP231/D30/D35
                            95 Chevy K1500 ext. cab 350/4L60E/NP208
                            91 GMC Sonoma 2wd 4.3/700R4 (gotta have something that gets good gas mileage!)

Comment

Originally posted by Bigbike View Post
                              ....... Yes I neverunderstood why people Wheel fullsize vehicles. They just seem to big.
                              They usually arent "pretty" vehicles and fullsizes are fun in the woods. Whats the fun in "fitting" places?
                              Bent Fab Evo4 Rockwell Buggy
                              2011 Silverado 6.2L LT
                              2009 Pontiac G8 GT
                              2004 Z1000
                              1999 TJ

Comment

Working...
                              X