• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lawn Guyland View Post

Ughhhh yeah I now remember why he ruined nickelodeon

Originally posted by Bluewarrior7 View Post
    I love the fact that she has huge tits.
    They honestly change size from pic to pic
    I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

Originally posted by ninetysix-ex-jay View Post
      They do. the wonders of bras i guess.

- Will

Originally posted by fizzy
      or am asians pants not a read end lol.
      Originally posted by DizzDizz
      aliens probed my husband

Comment

Originally posted by Geno
        I would allow it.
        Hurmmmmmm
        sigpic
        Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Yes, and I accept cash, check and all major credit cards in case she was wondering
          dirty30

Comment

Take the picture that her tits look the smallest in, and you have the actual size.

Bras are nothing but smoke and mirrors.

Comment

Originally posted by Even View Post
              Take the picture that her tits look the smallest in, and you have the actual size.

Take a picture of her without cloths on, and you will see their actual size.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Even View Post

One way to look at it

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
                Take a picture of her without cloths on, and you will see their actual size.
                Do you have such a picture that you speak of?
                I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

Do you have such a picture that you speak of?
                  I regret to inform that I do not. It makes me sad as well.
                  sigpic

Comment

i wouldn't even let my Self Serving Labrador tea bag that Brat Narcissistic Diva
                    '92 Limited XJ -MOONROOF, AW4, 242, Yakima rack
                    '86 CJ-7 Laredo- 258 w/4.0 head, LOD and Rockhard bumpers, SOA HP44, Detroit, High Steer, YJ Leafs, JKS disco's, 4.10 Yukon Gears, T-18/Dana 300 clocked & twin stix, 35"MTR's, Dual Odysseys, Warn 8274, Tuffy Console, Sony CDX-C90, PPI, Focal, Highlift, Ruff Stuff, Cobra Nightwatch, holy tub
                    '07 Dodge Mega DRW-5.9L, AFE, CFM+, Smarty, Custom Leather, NAV, 4.10's, 4" AFE Exhaust, Cat delete, SRT Hood, Inferno Red
                    '02 Ford E-350-7.3L Work Van

Comment

Originally posted by Metrohick View Post
                      i wouldn't even let my Self Serving Labrador tea bag that Brat Narcissistic Diva
                      Personalities are null and void if you just want a quick fuck, to be honest.

HIT. QUIT. SPLIT.
                      sigpic

Comment

lol, "I'd wheel it"

Yes. I would. And as any young, badass newcomer wheeler would say about his rig, I would wheel the shit out of it

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
                          Personalities are null and void if you just want a quick fuck, to be honest.

HIT. QUIT. SPLIT.
                          I'm so married...and my Lent offering was to not objectify women...

yet I'm always saying to my carpenters "hit it like ur nvr gna see it again"

Honestly, if she walked into the bedroom that I was hypothetically house sitting I'd be tempted to say "would u like an apple pie with that?"

Then I would show her my family guy underwear and offer to exfoliate her feet

Personalities aside it is actually hard to separate when factoring attractiveness unless beer goggles and any other mixed bag of antics are in effect. IE:Bronco riding gags etc.

Can ya tell I made it outta the dog house?

I have been in afterglow since Saturday night

I'd rather see some country bumpkins in jeans short shorts like Daisy Dukes or sumtin man

Mariah Carey so looks like the Hummer Copilot that doesn't help when ya get stuck wheelin' and cracks her gum yapping on a flip phone to the other H1 diva's of the convoy.

Once you've landed a beautiful smart wife that cooks, wears flannels ,suits w/skirts and a Masters Degree that can drive my Megacab Dually like its an extension of her glass slipper...its hard to top that!

Its pretty much time to drop anchors dote, devote and pamper w/o losing your manhood and independence. Much easier said than done and I'm happy to say that its a real blessing to have her looking like she hasn't had kids yet either...no pics(respect) but I ain't fronting 2 ya'll dawgz

Granted she only wrenches when she has to like when I bring mods to Rausch and install them while the rest of the group wheels

But what dude doesn't like his wife yellin' "fix it" while backing her up on the trailer to wrench the family junk @ warp 9 in front of on lookers that are

Was that the right answer NICOLE?

I apologize for a partial high jacking with a monogamous married mindset boys...just glad to be earning the graces again unlike Jesse James

I'll try and bring my other half n kids to the next meet n greet so you can roast me for her. I'm sure you'll find ways to. cya soon my d00dz
                          '92 Limited XJ -MOONROOF, AW4, 242, Yakima rack
                          '86 CJ-7 Laredo- 258 w/4.0 head, LOD and Rockhard bumpers, SOA HP44, Detroit, High Steer, YJ Leafs, JKS disco's, 4.10 Yukon Gears, T-18/Dana 300 clocked & twin stix, 35"MTR's, Dual Odysseys, Warn 8274, Tuffy Console, Sony CDX-C90, PPI, Focal, Highlift, Ruff Stuff, Cobra Nightwatch, holy tub
                          '07 Dodge Mega DRW-5.9L, AFE, CFM+, Smarty, Custom Leather, NAV, 4.10's, 4" AFE Exhaust, Cat delete, SRT Hood, Inferno Red
                          '02 Ford E-350-7.3L Work Van

Comment

epic reply..
                            - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
                            or am asians pants not a read end lol.
                            Originally posted by DizzDizz
                            aliens probed my husband

Comment

hahaha...good post! definitely bring her to the next meet & greet...we need more girls around here who actually enjoy wheeling and working on the rigs...and its guys like you (and will...i suppose ) who remind us girls there are guys out there who appreciate us and all that we do for them
                              mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
                              2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
                              and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

All the guys here appreciate girls that enjoy / tolerate what we do, we just have a hard time FINDING them.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X