holy shit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• holy shit

Just heard about this story a little while ago.

An oil rig caught fire the other day in the Gulf of Mexico, and 11 people are still missing.

The heat was so intense that it caused paint to peel off the vessels -- '[rescue] boats were able to stay for only so long.'
    Video - http://www.ireport.com/docs/DOC-435316?hpt=C2

yeah...i heard about this too the other day...so insane :/
    mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
    2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
    and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

Yeah the company was called Trans-Ocean. I know a few people that work for them. They interviewed me for a position as an engineer on one of their rigs two weeks before this happened. They're one of the biggest drilling companies in the world. This rig was a semi-submersible and one of the newest rigs in their fleet
      I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

Happened on Earth Day. LOL.

Sucks about the people though.
        sigpic
        Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
          Happened on Earth Day. LOL.
          On a sortof related note, now the greenies will surely use this as a reason why we shouldn't be drilling.
          Last edited by Even; 04-24-2010, 04:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Even View Post
            On a sortof related note, now the greenies will surely this as a reason why we shouldn't be drilling.
            Obama just signed a bill saying we can drill off the east coast now. I wonder how that will play out
            I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

Working...
            X