X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• holy turbo

2.1L 4 banger

1000HP

sweet baby jesus even rod millen can barely keep it on the track.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5Wg3JUcKwM&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

yes its the pikes peak racer.

I'm going to be a minority with my post here, but I think that car sounds like absolute fucking shit, like Mickey Mouse stuck in a Gas Powered Blender.
    sigpic
    Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

holy dumping fuel!
      1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
      1999 sierra
      1967 M725 Big and Slow
      -Dan

Comment

My name is alex patrono and I approve of any turbo related messages
        I drive a Datsun

Comment

this is only just another place where i feel the need to say, that if a motor needs a turbo to generate some itself some balls then it still sucks.

throwing a turbo on a motor with a lack of cylinders is like guido-ing up cause you have a tiny cock. When all is said and done the outside might appear fierce but theres still a needledick underneath it all, you get what i'm saying right???
          No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
          Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

Originally posted by JeepBabiiXJ View Post
            this is only just another place where i feel the need to say, that if a motor needs a turbo to generate some itself some balls then it still sucks.

throwing a turbo on a motor with a lack of cylinders is like guido-ing up cause you have a tiny cock. When all is said and done the outside might appear fierce but theres still a needledick underneath it all, you get what i'm saying right???
            Put a 500+ci v8 in there and see how it handles. Like shit. Light weight is the name of the game when turns are involved.
            Bent Fab Evo4 Rockwell Buggy
            2011 Silverado 6.2L LT
            2009 Pontiac G8 GT
            2004 Z1000
            1999 TJ

Comment

That did not look fun at al to drive
              P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
              2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
              OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

Originally posted by Pedro View Post
                That did not look fun at al to drive
                Al borlan?

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

Originally posted by Toreadorranger View Post
                  Put a 500+ci v8 in there and see how it handles. Like shit. Light weight is the name of the game when turns are involved.
                  yeaa well the whole light engine theory didnt work in this application cause that mother fucker was all over the place.
                  No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
                  Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

Originally posted by CumminsJeep View Post
                    Al borlan?
                    Al Borland
                    P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                    2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                    OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

yeaa well the whole light engine theory didnt work in this application cause that mother fucker was all over the place.
                      thus proving the point of how powerful that engine is
                      2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
                      MK2 Jetta > M3
                      Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

lightweight is where its at

you can slice it anyway you want saying its a little bitch car that needs a turbo to move and whatnot

but bottom line is it fucking screws and will deystroy the lead sled you are imagining
                        www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by Ktmracer419 View Post
                          lightweight is where its at

you can slice it anyway you want saying its a little bitch car that needs a turbo to move and whatnot

but bottom line is it fucking screws and will deystroy the lead sled you are imagining
                          x2, dont get me wrong I love large displacement motors. I have plans for a 489/496 for my chevelle, but they have their place, and this application is not it.
                          Bent Fab Evo4 Rockwell Buggy
                          2011 Silverado 6.2L LT
                          2009 Pontiac G8 GT
                          2004 Z1000
                          1999 TJ

Comment

So a factory twin-turbo bmw motor means there are two small dicks?

Comment

Originally posted by Krazors001 View Post
                              So a factory twin-turbo bmw motor means there are two small dicks?
                              or a Peterbilt with a turbo? does that make it a massively little dick?
                              2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
                              MK2 Jetta > M3
                              Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Working...
                              X