FISHING

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by grundlepunch View Post
    just got a telescoping fishing pole to put in my backpack and ride my dualsport out to some secret ponds.
    I like dis idear

Comment

Having gone in a very long time, thinking about going up to cabelas n grabbing meselv a pole
      dirty30

Comment

i went fishin for the first time this season yesterday... went wheelin out to a spot away from peeps, and casted out for a couple hours.
        Originally posted by Ktmracer419
        some people choose video games
        some choose projects
        some choose welding random things together

Comment

Originally posted by DrThunder View Post
          I like dis idear
          I got this one. $15
          [ame]http://www.amazon.com/Trailworthy-Telescoping-Rod-Reel-Combo/dp/B002MA6IHU[/ame]

we need to go on some adventures Corey
          "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

I hate when I go fishing on a river and I walk a good distance down from where I park or whatever, then no matter what the next guy that comes has got to cast out like 5 feet away from me. I don't get it ?!?
            99 XJ 4.5" Long Arms & 32x11.5 KM2's

Comment

Originally posted by grundlepunch View Post
              just got a telescoping fishing pole to put in my backpack and ride my dualsport out to some secret ponds.
              i used to have a kit like this accept a 3 piece pole , fit in a zipper backpack (stuck out a little) but allowed me to store some tackle/worms etc. worked sweet

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Zebco-Read...e-Tote/8144056
              up to 40% off parts from advance auto parts, buy online and pick up at store for free-click here!
              eliminator MJ - Sold
              99 TJ on 36's - Sold 95 ZJ -parted out/scrapped
              Current Project - 'Family hauler' 2001 XJ

Comment

fishing's cool, went with a few friends opening day last weekend and competed on who could catch the most trout, won 10 bucks that day.
                1998 2Dr Cherokee. 4.0 HO with an AX-15 5spd and NP231. Dana 30HP front and ford 8.8 rear.
                .,=====o00o ______________
                //___l__,\____\,___ ____
                l_---\____l----[]lllllll[] _
                _(o)_)___(o)_)--o-)_)

Comment

every year i mean to get my license and i dont. lol whoops. havent been fishing in a lake in like 2 years, went for flounder last year
                  2009 silver JK - destination beachy jeep
                  J10 project do want.
                  "attack life. its just going to kill you anyway"

Comment

once i get my new tires tomorrow and can drive more than 10 miles before refilling them, i'll be at the local lake all the time. my favorite thing to do, drive out to the far side of the lake and fish. maybe bring a Newcastle with me if it's a really good day.
                    2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
                    MK2 Jetta > M3
                    Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

me dads takin me today fishin downstream river

Comment

Working...
                      X