FISHING

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FISHING

anyone else doing a fishing trip friday night/saturday ?
    im stoked, got a kickass spot locally that we all go to and party most of the night and fish in the morning

last year feel alseep(passed out whatever you want to call it) on a rock, next to a raging rapid part of the river and the temp dropped to like 45degrees, talk about a rough morning
    up to 40% off parts from advance auto parts, buy online and pick up at store for free-click here!
    eliminator MJ - Sold
    99 TJ on 36's - Sold 95 ZJ -parted out/scrapped
    Current Project - 'Family hauler' 2001 XJ

So pumped about paying FORTY FUCKING DOLL HAIRS for a license...

Comment

Originally posted by 04WranglerX View Post
      this.
      2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
      MK2 Jetta > M3
      Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by 04WranglerX View Post
        $28 is the current cost
        up to 40% off parts from advance auto parts, buy online and pick up at store for free-click here!
        eliminator MJ - Sold
        99 TJ on 36's - Sold 95 ZJ -parted out/scrapped
        Current Project - 'Family hauler' 2001 XJ

Comment

22.50 in jersey I went today actually. it's convenient having a good lake on campus that I can see from my apartment
          P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
          2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
          OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

Yeah dude License prices are pretty steep this year. Normally I just poach without a license all summer. I might get one this year though. I'm in MA right now so I just fish without one at this point. They can get fucked.
            1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
            1999 sierra
            1967 M725 Big and Slow
            -Dan

Comment

Fishing can ruin a perfectly good nap.
              sigpic
              Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

wanna try it seems cool

Comment

just got a telescoping fishing pole to put in my backpack and ride my dualsport out to some secret ponds.
                  "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

I loves me some feeshin

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
                      Fishing can ruin a perfectly good nap.
                      yeah. i'd much rather shoot a gun and pieces of paper

fishing season doesnt start til the 23'rd and yeah, a license used to cost $20 bucks but it went up. but hey, it helps the fisheries so im not complaining. im more than pumped. this year my targets are stripers, monster pike and as always trout
                      I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty Quine View Post
                        yeah. i'd much rather shoot a gun and pieces of paper

fishing season doesnt start til the 23'rd and yeah, a license used to cost $20 bucks but it went up. but hey, it helps the fisheries so im not complaining. im more than pumped. this year my targets are stripers, monster pike and as always trout
                        i always fish b4 the "season opening". you can fish just dont fish for trout. you cant get in trouble for fishing a pond for bass.
                        "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

do like going out camping or going out on the boat etc etc but got out of the whole fishing thing after middle school. Always caught and threw back so it was like playing catch with yourself. meh not my thing.

Comment

peoples been fishing around these parts for like the past week
                            www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

the reason the season stops for a month or so is because of spawning season and they are stocking places. i heart fishing
                              I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

Working...
                              X