Birkenstocks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Krazors001 View Post
    And you've been out of high school for what, 2 years maybe? Don't post like you are some aged old man

Just sayin.
    Just because you associate hearing "since high school" with some story your grandfather told you doesn't mean I'm using it in the same context.

Don't get all butthurt because I called your shoes faggy.
    Last edited by Even; 04-11-2010, 08:13 PM.

Comment

Back when i was in high school my day started at 4am. We had to collect all the eggs, milk the cows, feed the horses, and split firewood. Then i would have to walk 15 miles up hill to school with my books held together with my belt in the middle of a blizzard. Where we sat in a cramped cold room for 8 hours. To walk 15 miles up hill in a blizzard with my books in a belt. Only to come home and do more manual labor

just typing
      1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
      2001 wj tbd
      1974 5 ton

Comment

Originally posted by raze1287 View Post
        Back when i was in high school my day started at 4am. We had to collect all the eggs, milk the cows, feed the horses, and split firewood. Then i would have to walk 15 miles up hill to school with my books held together with my belt in the middle of a blizzard. Where we sat in a cramped cold room for 8 hours. To walk 15 miles up hill in a blizzard with my books in a belt. Only to come home and do more manual labor

just typing
        and did you wear birkenstocks?
        1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
        1999 sierra
        1967 M725 Big and Slow
        -Dan

Comment

They look like Jesus Joggers but they are supposedly mighty comfy and last forever it appears. My sister has had a set for 10 years or so.

I love my black Adidas sandals because i am cool.

Now if we change the subject to Dr. Martins shoes then yes, I love them and just recently bought a new pair as they also tend to last for 10 plus years and can be re soled and repaired like Chippewa and Georgia boot brand boots.

To me, If i am going to spend $100+ on a pair of sandals or boots or shoes, they should

a. last more then a few years,

b. be repairable

c. be mighty comfy.

I love my Dr. Martins

I want a pair of Chippewa or Georgia Boot boots really bad and i would prolly give Birkenstocks a try as well.
          Lady bugs don't like it when you paint stripes on them

2005 WK Limited 4.7 V8, Slightly Modded

2006 Jeep Liberty Sport 2.8L CRD Diesel Stock

Comment

Originally posted by wannabejeep View Post
            and did you wear birkenstocks?
            no they were not around then
            1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
            2001 wj tbd
            1974 5 ton

Comment

Originally posted by raze1287 View Post
              You forgot the part where there were no leash laws and you had to fight off the neighbor's ravenous dogs that followed you until they lost the smell

Originally posted by Even View Post
              Just because you associate hearing "since high school" with some story your grandfather told you doesn't mean I'm using it in the same context.

Don't get all butthurt because I called your shoes faggy.
              Honestly I don't care about you offending my sandal choice. I didn't even pay for them so You just make all your posts from a knowledge base that you appear to have from all your experience in your many years

Comment

Originally posted by Krazors001 View Post
                You just make all your posts from a knowledge base that you appear to have from all your experience in your many years
                I'm not trying to start an arguement over something as stupid as this, but I have absolutely zero clue as to what you're trying to say.

If something I've been doing is bothering you, you obviously picked the wrong thread to call me out on it. Not a single thing I posted in here has anything to do with knowledge, considering the only thing that I've posted was a typical jab that was based on opinion, and was harmless (or so I thought).

Comment

Sandals are for people
                  dirty30

Comment

hippies wear them, with the amount of weed remains chilling in ryan luning's pair you could get an entire small nation stoned.
                    No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
                    Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

Working...
                    X