rausch crick...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
    The future is a jumbled mess of events and occurrences that you cannot prevent from happening, so sit tight, grab a gun and enjoy the wide ride to the land of Fucked.
    Well said! Awesome Phil!!!!!!!
    HOONIGAN FOR LIFE
    OLD 4X4'S NEVER DIE!!!!!

Comment

Rowsh Creak sucks, I'm having all the fun back here in the ct....

dirty30

Comment

I swear Rt. 81 is like the bermuda triangle. Jeeps just dont work there.

Will, Phil, and Nicole can elaborate when they get back......
        P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
        2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
        OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

Originally posted by Pedro View Post
          I swear Rt. 81 is like the bermuda triangle. Jeeps just dont work there.

Will, Phil, and Nicole can elaborate when they get back......
          Adam got death wobble badly on 81 also. idk if he's home yet
          I drive a Datsun

Comment

we actually didnt even go on 81...haha we took 78 to drop off heavymetal...as we left phils waggy started having problems..thought we were out of gas..got gas..drove a little..the waggy failed again...ill let phil post the whole story cause we're still in the car on the way back to ct..but we are now in heavy & the waggy is in PA
            mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
            2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
            and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

if he needs a hand getting it back here let me know im free tomorrow
              1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
              2001 wj tbd
              1974 5 ton

Comment

yeah we got back ok...ended up driving HM home and leaving the waggy at the shop we were supposed to leave HM at..haha
                - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
                or am asians pants not a read end lol.
                Originally posted by DizzDizz
                aliens probed my husband

Comment

Here I sit in Fairfield, miles away from the vehicle that brought me to RC.

As Nicole stated, the Wagoneer took a turn for the worst and starting having issues since sunday morning and never drove right and it ended up staying in PA for the time being. Yes, at first I thought it was a gas issue, but upon further inspection we found it to be an issue with the carburetor, mainly the air filter being 100 percent soaked in oil and water. I left it with Mike and Brandon at DND customs to see if they could solve or at least locate the problem with my EGR valve and the massive amounts of oil blowback that I have.

So for now, The Grand Wagoneer has let me down once again after a good day of wheeling and it breaking my balls.

I had a great weekend otherwise and I hope everyone else did as well.
                  Last edited by Buffalo Phil; 04-12-2010, 12:15 AM.
                  sigpic
                  Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Made super sweet time on the way home after a great meal at friendlies!

Awesome time this weekend, cant wait to see super sweet pics!

Comment

phil- no bueno. sad banana is sad
                      2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
                      MK2 Jetta > M3
                      Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

just got back, it was a fun trip.
                        -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

fucking no fumar.
                          No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
                          Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

i drove from York PA to Hampton Virginia with about 5% brakes. My brakes went out, pedal went right to the floor, was almost impossible to stop. The sketchiest drive ive ever made. My tires are incredibly out of balance, among other things that are now wrong with the jeep. Gonna take it off the road for like a month and get it squared away before I start driving it again.

Great time this weekend, ill have pics up tomorrow.

Comment

Phil if the Waggy needs to be or you would just rather Tow her home let me know.
                              HOONIGAN FOR LIFE
                              OLD 4X4'S NEVER DIE!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Burton58 View Post
                                Adam got death wobble badly on 81 also. idk if he's home yet
                                he made it. his control arm joints are beyond shot, but we cranked down on his trackbar bolt which was a titch loose and it seemingly drove fine since

Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
                                yeah we got back ok...ended up driving HM home and leaving the waggy at the shop we were supposed to leave HM at..haha
                                well now that its there...

caged waggy?
                                www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

Working...
                                X