• anyone looking for diff covers

I was on Naxja and came across this...
    http://mad4wd.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=50
    seems like a good deal to me...

i have yet to take advantage of the solid sales. may need a 30 cover. hmmm

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

Originally posted by CumminsJeep View Post
      i have yet to take advantage of the solid sales. may need a 30 cover. hmmm
      I could use one myself as well
      93 Cherokee
      Rough Country Kit
      4.5 inch front coils
      5 inch rear
      34x 10.5 in TSLs on rock crawler wheels
      sway bar discos
      d30 front d44 rear
      Rusty's pre runner bumper
      rocker rot included

78 Malibu (sleeper)
      95 Tahoe

Comment

I run them, they're beefy

Comment

I need one after my cover made out with my tie rod. I don't have any money though
          I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

"Watching you work on your Jeep is like watching a doctor operate on a cadaver...
            It may be good practice, but in the end it won't do much good." -My Mother.

Comment

Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed View Post
              I viewed the 14 bolt and 10.25 cover just for you.

Comment

they do the job. i have one on my 30 but its nothing close to my ruffstuff- which i can drag, smash, and do whatever the hell i want on my 44. that housing will break before that cover does.

Comment

Originally posted by crosbike View Post
                  I viewed the 14 bolt and 10.25 cover just for you.
                  "Watching you work on your Jeep is like watching a doctor operate on a cadaver...
                  It may be good practice, but in the end it won't do much good." -My Mother.

Comment

Originally posted by XJLI View Post
                    they do the job. i have one on my 30 but its nothing close to my ruffstuff- which i can drag, smash, and do whatever the hell i want on my 44. that housing will break before that cover does.
                    I think you would be hard pressed to break any beefy aftermarket cover, but that's just my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Even View Post
                      I think you would be hard pressed to break any beefy aftermarket cover, but that's just my opinion.
                      true, but whenever i got hung up on the 44, i know NOTHING will move that sucker, getting hung up and sliding back and forth a few times over the solid cover and it will probably peel a bit.

Comment

I enjoyed my riddler very much. bashed that thing pretty hard a few times. But as for 30 covers, Im excited to see how mangled I can get the Rough Country guard by the end of the summer may have to get a ruff stuff to match my 8.8

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

Ive had no issues with my rockcrusher diff cover. Its nice to not worry about things like that.

Comment

my solid's held up pretty nicely on the 30. got the same $65 deal and had it at my door in a week
                            94 xj 4.0L, AW4, 242
                            3" rusty's lift, 33x12.5 bfg km2's, custom front bumper

Comment

Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed View Post
                              LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLTHANKSFORTHAT14BOLTCOVE RBTWLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
                              Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
                              didnt this thread start with Jon being gay? what happened to that?
                              Originally posted by Lawn Guyland
                              he's still gay we've just moved on to more important issues
                              Originally posted by Zullius Caesar
                              i grab dude's junk all the time, doesn't make me gay.

Comment

Working...
                              X