Rate my professors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rate my professors

First off, I use this site frequently and has def helped me get through college. but as i select my classes for next year, I went to look up an english teacher named Mark Noe. Unfortunately, I have to take his class. He apparently is a grammar nazi.
    But as im reading through the comments, I read this:

"Do not take this class!!! Mark Noe wants the students to already know how to wright lake a pro. and if you don't know how, he won't help or he will tell you that he don't know how to help you. what an ass!!!"

I can't help but think to myself, no fucking wonder you didnt pass the fucking class you dumb fuck. Some people.

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

ive used that website every single time registration came around...helped me out big time me thinks...but it is funny to see some of the stuff people write
    mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
    2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
    and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

i went to school at an ant farm, them fellas didn't grow shit. i give them a 1 out of 10
      I drive a Datsun

Comment

For one of my math teachers :
        "I love when she wears that schoolgirl outfit! But with all due respect she is a good teacher and a cutie"

For my calc 3 teacher

"PLEASE RETIRE SO I CAN GRADUATE"

for the record these aren't me
        I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

wow...i always forgot about this site when i registered....hence why i had some basket cases
          2009 silver JK - destination beachy jeep
          J10 project do want.
          "attack life. its just going to kill you anyway"

Comment

You might want to touch up on your than and thens

Comment

that site is awesome haha

Comment

Originally posted by Lawn Guyland View Post

ive used that website every single time registration came around...helped me out big time me thinks...but it is funny to see some of the stuff people write
                x2. every semester my classes get chosen because of that site.
                P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

Working...
                X