X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATTN Dumbass in Walmart parking lot and douchebag on Cherokeetalk

this is a two part rant.

Part 1)

To the dumb bitch in the bright pink Liberty with matching rims: Yes, i know my door is dented. Yes, I know my tires have low tread. Yes, I know my fenders are cut. And yes, I fucking KNOW your car cost more than mine. Bet you didn't think I could hear you through your open window. Well, fuck you and your vagina-colored Liberty.

Part 2)

To the douchebag on Cherokeetalk that decided his two cents are worth more than MY two cents: $0.02 is the sane as two pennies, for one. Secondly, I don't care if you don't like my opinion on something completely non-Jeep related. Why does this give you the right to start going into my build thread and/or any technical questions I've posted about or started and start talking shit? For one, if you want my Jeep built to YOUR fucked up standards, come buy if off me. Until you show up with green, it's still my fucking Jeep. For two, you're right- an 8.25 isn't as strong as a GM 14-bolt. NO FUCKING SHIT. I apologize I don't have Mommy and Daddy's money and access to a GM truck to scavenge an axle off of. Again, until I start caring what your opinion is, get your turd-sucking demon hole out of my build threads.

/rant
    2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
    MK2 Jetta > M3
    Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

yeah get fucked!
    1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
    1999 sierra
    1967 M725 Big and Slow
    -Dan

Comment

Part 1)

To the dumb bitch in the bright pink Liberty with matching rims: Yes, i know my door is dented. Yes, I know my tires have low tread. Yes, I know my fenders are cut. And yes, I fucking KNOW your car cost more than mine. Bet you didn't think I could hear you through your open window. Well, fuck you and your vagina-colored Liberty.

lmfao.
      No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
      Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

i has 14b

and 35's
        Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
        didnt this thread start with Jon being gay? what happened to that?
        Originally posted by Lawn Guyland
        he's still gay we've just moved on to more important issues
        Originally posted by Zullius Caesar
        i grab dude's junk all the time, doesn't make me gay.

Comment

i has an 18 bolt, what now bitchzzzzzz

ForSure Motorsports
          Win or Lose, We Booze.

Comment

Originally posted by SwampThing View Post

Part 2)

To the douchebag on Cherokeetalk that decided his two cents are worth more than MY two cents: $0.02 is the sane as two pennies, for one. Secondly, I don't care if you don't like my opinion on something completely non-Jeep related. Why does this give you the right to start going into my build thread and/or any technical questions I've posted about or started and start talking shit? For one, if you want my Jeep built to YOUR fucked up standards, come buy if off me. Until you show up with green, it's still my fucking Jeep. For two, you're right- an 8.25 isn't as strong as a GM 14-bolt. NO FUCKING SHIT. I apologize I don't have Mommy and Daddy's money and access to a GM truck to scavenge an axle off of. Again, until I start caring what your opinion is, get your turd-sucking demon hole out of my build threads.

I know this all too well...
            sigpic
            Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

my 8.25 can beat up your 8.25
              Watch your backhoe, I'm the John Deere man.

Comment

Bet you didn't think I could hear you through your open window
                LOL
                99 XJ 4.5" Long Arms & 32x11.5 KM2's

Comment

wahhhhh
                  P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                  2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                  OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

It must be something in the air today. I've wanted to strangle people left and right today.
                    "Watching you work on your Jeep is like watching a doctor operate on a cadaver...
                    It may be good practice, but in the end it won't do much good." -My Mother.

Comment

i've been retardedly calm today, even when the people at my new job really like me and i know i won't be there in 2 days when the results of my drug test i took this afternoon come back. sweet.

i got cut off by a retard on the parkway and didnt get pissed.

I didnt even get pissed at the guy in the van doing 53 mph in the left lane.

.... maybe its cause i had popeyes for lunch

ForSure Motorsports
                      Win or Lose, We Booze.

Comment

its been a wonderful day cept when the cops showed up, which made me laugh
                        1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
                        2001 wj tbd
                        1974 5 ton

Comment

Originally posted by raze1287 View Post
                          its been a wonderful day cept when the cops showed up, which made me laugh
                          RJ you worry me sometimes.
                          MK2 Jetta > M3

Comment

it wasn't arcticunt was it?

Comment

Originally posted by crosbike View Post
                              it wasn't arcticunt was it?
                              no it was not. nome new douchebag.

and looking back on what i wrote, where the fuck did turd-sucking demon hole come from??
                              MK2 Jetta > M3

Comment

Working...
                              X