• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4BangerTJ View Post
    like i said. I almost SHIT while I was reading that. Fucking awesome
    haha thanks guys.
    sigpic
    Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Haha reading that was better than just seeing j'lo's tits in Money Train.

Comment

poor phil

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

Holy Fuck. I was actually at that Dicks today. I was looking at one of those POS .410/.22 combo guns and I am very big on gun safety. The guy went to hand me the gun and doesn't open it to check the chamber. I wait there for him to open and the retard is like "It doesn't open" Im standing there like holy shit your a fucking moron till he finally realizes how the gun functions. I did buy 100 rds of .223 though, I need to buy some more though when I get money. Damn Jeep.
          -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

i feel bad, i think we should all give phil a dollar to make up for this
            I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

Dicks is the place for shotgun shells around here...

Comment

space monkey alien that makes the same noise as two skeletons fucking on a tin roof in three languages
                www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

93 xj blue with a hint of tree bark - Dead
                  90 xj pos blue renix - Gone
                  95 xj green - Soon to be 3", 33's, ford 9", JCR stage II sliders, some skids

Comment

Originally posted by Ktmracer419 View Post
                    space monkey alien that makes the same noise as two skeletons fucking on a tin roof in three languages
                    Never seen one before?

Originally posted by Bigbike View Post
                    Holy Fuck. I was actually at that Dicks today. I was looking at one of those POS .410/.22 combo guns and I am very big on gun safety. The guy went to hand me the gun and doesn't open it to check the chamber. I wait there for him to open and the retard is like "It doesn't open" Im standing there like holy shit your a fucking moron till he finally realizes how the gun functions. I did buy 100 rds of .223 though, I need to buy some more though when I get money. Damn Jeep.

You made the mistake of going there just to look at one of those guns built of fail and suck.
                    sigpic
                    Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

No, I happened to be at the mall, and needed .223. So I figured I would look at a gun or 2.
                      -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

Working...
                      X