Jeep Nukizer 715

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeep Nukizer 715

We’ve known Chrysler was prepping some tricked-out vehicles for the 2010 Easter Jeep Safari, but it seems the automaker forgot to include another -- and possibly the greatest -- Jeep project when it released teaser images last month.

Some sharp-eyed JP Magazine staffers -- in Moab, Utah, for the EJS -- managed to catch a number of the Mopar Underground project vehicles before their official debut. Arguably, the highlight is this secretive beast, apparently dubbed “NuKizer 715.”

From what we can tell, NuKizer is built off the JK Wrangler-based J8 military vehicle, but incorporates plenty of cosmetic changes. Perhaps most notable is the front clip -- the Wrangler’s stock nose is replaced with one patterned after the vintage Kaiser-Jeep M715 military pickup. Designers added both a folding canvas top and a chopped windshield to carry forth the Kaiser look.

We’ve yet to hear anything official on this delightful beast, but we predict (a) it’s diesel powered, (b) it’ll take to the Moab trails later this weekend, and (c) it has a snowball’s chance in hell at making it into production.
    1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
    2001 wj tbd
    1974 5 ton

i'll see it tomorrow

Comment

oh
      1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
      2001 wj tbd
      1974 5 ton

Comment

http://sisoffroad.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8233

Comment

worthy of another thread
          2001 wj tbd
          1974 5 ton

Comment

yeah all you fools who said gladiator based can suck a fat one! M series kaiser based!
            1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
            1999 sierra
            1967 M725 Big and Slow
            -Dan

Comment

they know people want it.... OFFER IT FOR GODS SAKE!
              "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

Def. cooler than any wrangler Brute project.

Comment

Working...
                X