Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Democrats exempt themselves from their own heath care reform

Overview:
    "Members of Congress may propose government health care solutions for the American public that limit medical care options.

Meanwhile, lawmakers know that if their own family gets sick, they will be able to afford the best care available, even if it’s not provided by insurance."

If this is such a good idea, then why are exceptions being made for the people who wrote the bill?

Whole Blog Article:
    http://politics4all.com/users/mikeda...lthcare-reform
    I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Originally posted by ninetysix-ex-jay View Post

If this is such a good idea, then why are exceptions being made for the people who wrote the bill?
    They are Politicians, Jon. Nothing they do ever makes sense.

'Those who can, do. Those who can't, Teach. Those who can't Teach, become lawyers and politicians.'
    sigpic
    Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
      They are Politicians, Jon. Nothing they do ever makes sense.

'Those who can, do. Those who can't, Teach. Those who can't Teach, become lawyers and politicians.'
      Part of the law that they passed exempts them from the law that the passed. How can they possibly say its a good idea?

The change has just arrived

Comment

Part of the law that they passed exempts them from the law that the passed. How can they possibly say its a good idea?

The change has just arrived
        Same way that drunkard Kennedy got off from going to jail when he killed Mary Jo Kopechne. They are politicians. They can do whatever they want and no one will stop them.
        sigpic

Comment

Same way that drunkard Kennedy got off from going to jail when he killed Mary Jo Kopechne. They are politicians. They can do whatever they want and no one will stop them.
          Was it this bad say 15 years ago and we were just ignorant about all of this because we were younger? Stuff like this just really grinds my gears

Comment

Was it this bad say 15 years ago and we were just ignorant about all of this because we were younger? Stuff like this just really grinds my gears
            Actually, Yes, now that you mention it.

Carter did the same thing Obama is doing now. We have been a divided country for so long, the political parties are simply out to feed themselves rather then provide freedom and liberties to all.

The republicans hated Carter as much as the democrats hated Reagan, same today with Bush and Obama.

in the past 40 years of this country, there hasn't been a president (except for Reagan, who won with a landslide victory in '84) where people voted because of the political views, they simply stated 'He was the better of the two'. I am guilty of that myself. When you are sitting in the Ballot Box looking at McCain who is a senile old RINO or Some Black dude who has about as much political experience as me, you wonder...I am not voting for these people, I'm voting against the other guy.

It will continue to be this way until we get a Libertarian in office.
            Last edited by Buffalo Phil; 03-28-2010, 12:06 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

Actually, Yes, now that you mention it.

When you are sitting in the Ballot Box looking at McCain who is a senile old RINO or Some Black dude who has about as much political experience as me, you wonder...I am not voting for these people, I'm voting against the other guy.

I honestly can't agree more. Its really the lobbyists pulling this country apart. The problem is the agendas do not have the greater good in mind

Comment

1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
                2001 wj tbd
                1974 5 ton

Comment

Working...
                X