Queston if I may ask

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Queston if I may ask

Sorry to ask , but why does everyone hate Bryan?
    Regardless, I will live out the rest of my days to the ripe old age of 30 bitching and complaining

he smells funny.

Comment

well, this will go well.

how i answered you last time in the original thread you bumped

Originally posted by HeavyMetal
      well the whole idea was he posted that my girlfriend cooks food with semen, and later that she was a cheap whore..

so as you can imagine, this did not play out very well, and was banned for a few months.

i dont speak for everyone
      - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
      or am asians pants not a read end lol.
      Originally posted by DizzDizz
      aliens probed my husband

Comment

uh oh....

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

oh the stories...
          2009 silver JK - destination beachy jeep
          J10 project do want.
          "attack life. its just going to kill you anyway"

Comment

Do tell, school blows
            Regardless, I will live out the rest of my days to the ripe old age of 30 bitching and complaining

Comment

oh. this will get interesting.
              mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
              2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
              and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

I'm ready for this one
                I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

^ hahahahahahahaha

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

baha wheres phils popcorn pic?
                    J10 project do want.

Comment

nom nom time

"when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

i guess i should be the one to answer this question nick...

and like will said, i'm not speaking for everyone, but..

some of us helped out and were there for bryan, he went MIA with a few of the guys on here's parts and tools and didn't give them back for a while....and then he crossed lines by doing something he thought was "funny" and was just "kidding around" but he insulted me and also decided to tell me i was a whore...
                        2022 JL Rubicon

Comment

and Nicole is a good friend of mine....I stand behind her and I know shed do the same for me if the situation was flipped around
                          J10 project do want.

Comment

Just to add on to what Nicole said, SIS is full of good people who are more then willing to help out basically anyone in the club. If you stick around, you'll notice that we are actually a tight knit group that looks out of each other. A few of us willingly lent Bryan some tools at Rausch Creek. For whatever reason and despite numerous attempts, he did not give them back for a while; ended up keeping them for about a month. At first it was frustrating since we couldn't even do work on our own rigs since he refused to answer any phone calls, PM's, or open letters. Don't get me wrong here, there were countless efforts to try and get this stuff back, just the fact that he had the audacity to take advantage of our good nature now leaves him with a black spot on his name.

Its pretty much like letting someone borrow your car and then they return it with an empty tank. The sad thing is that all of this could have been easily avoided

EDIT: Also, the nature in which he spoke to someone on here is was not tolerable and utterly disrespectful.
                            I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

jon is right. we're really close on this forum. i consider many of the people on here my best friends, hell, even some of the guys are like brothers to me. i would help anyone out if needed, and i know everyone on here is the same way
                              2022 JL Rubicon

Comment

Working...
                              X