• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to be a fighter pilot

Too bad it will never happen.

Was reading this: http://pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=873790

When I stumbled upon this.

BORKED

nice, I have a cousin that was a FA-18 Pilot... that shits sique!

I have some good videos i have been trying to find forever of the Blue Angles buzzing our barracks in Pensacola then a AH-1W Super Cobra buzzing the hangers in Iraq.. The Kiowas always buzz the tower here.

Def would be crazy sick to be a fighter pilot though
    You better decide if you are hanging on the cross, or banging in the nails

Comment

Originally posted by Saharicon View Post
      I have some good videos i have been trying to find forever of the Blue Angles buzzing our barracks in Pensacola then a AH-1W Super Cobra buzzing the hangers in Iraq.. The Kiowas always buzz the tower here.
      GET THE FUCK ON IT.

On the serious, I really wan't to get a ride in one someday. I don't think that's too extreme of a dream

Comment

That was freakin cool

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

I have one video at the very end in the credits is the AH-1W buzzing the hanger but its hard to see cuz the credits are rolling...

My cousin was going to give me a ride but he got out and the whole time I was always traveling with the marines... epic fail.

Comment

sooo insaneee
            mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
            2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
            and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

I got that in an e-mail from my father yesterday morning, and my reaction was pretty much
              -Matt
              Facebook

Comment

Here ya go, this is my Unit i was in in.

<embed width="600" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" allowNetworking="all" wmode="transparent" src="http://static.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid13.photobucket.com/albums/a261/gamerzunited/motoboxing_0001.flv">

the buzzing is right at the end when the credits start to roll. I have the orginal i am trying to find. We are standing on top of the hanger when he did it.

Comment

Cody, was that you that got popped at 1:33?
                  P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                  2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                  OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

Originally posted by Pedro View Post
                    Cody, was that you that got popped at 1:33?
                    No, I was flight crew and they always did the boxing on change of shift. Flight crew worked different schedules

Comment

No, I was flight crew and they always did the boxing on change of shift. Flight crew worked different schedules
                      oh ok, kinda looked like you
                      P8R

OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

oh ok, kinda looked like you
                        lol thanks, you are talking about the one that got rocked and fell down? That is Rogers, he was the biggest sissy shit bag in the whole squadron.. He actually got out and joined the army. Said the Marines were to hard core

Comment

lol thanks, you are talking about the one that got rocked and fell down? That is Rogers, he was the biggest sissy shit bag in the whole squadron.. He actually got out and joined the army. Said the Marines were to hard core
                          good thing he didnt join the air force than

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

Nah the one after that, he puts a hand down, but doesnt fall
                            P8R

Comment

Nah the one after that, he puts a hand down, but doesnt fall
                              oh yea, same kid

Comment

Working...
                              X