X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
    2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
    and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

not i
      1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
      2001 wj tbd
      1974 5 ton

Comment

fuck dave, i'm goin to see Jimmy Buffet two weeks after that

ohhh and countless country concerts this summer, cause its what i do.
        No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
        Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

Originally posted by greenxj513 View Post
          fuck dave, i'm goin to see Jimmy Buffet two weeks after that

ohhh and countless country concerts this summer, cause its what i do.
          I saw Jimmy in P Cola. Was good shit... saw Hank Williams Jr at the same concert and that was crazy... those fucking rivera red necks down there go ape shit over him
          You better decide if you are hanging on the cross, or banging in the nails

Comment

Originally posted by Lawn Guyland View Post
            oh. it does. and my boy swish.
            if he isnt hitting over .260 by the time you go, you are required to pelt him with garbage

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
              if he isnt hitting over .260 by the time you go, you are required to pelt him with garbage

dont hate on the swish
              mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
              2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
              and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

I like Dave, but not going to that show. I always liked going to his shows
                P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

i didnt know jimmy was coming through ct... im gonna miss not having a kenny chesney summer though. what country concerts are you going to?
                  Originally posted by XJLI
                  never say, or think, that your jeep is running good.

ever.
                  ^known from experience on more than one occasion

99 cherokee- 31s on 2"-ish, teraflex disc conversion
                  eh that's all at the moment

Comment

Originally posted by whitekee99 View Post
                    i didnt know jimmy was coming through ct... im gonna miss not having a kenny chesney summer though. what country concerts are you going to?
                    not enough

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

Even when I was a stoner back in high school I refused to go to Dave, no way in hell will you catch me there now.

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
                        YESSSSSS
                        Why the hell did I ever think you were cool a few years ago

I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

i didnt even see you were from jersey. the tickets are most likely much cheaper than the ones i just looked at for mass.
                          (semi related to dave) a zac brown band concert would be amazing. has anyone ever seen them live?
                          daves not that bad but i think the tickets are over priced and like cumminsjeep, id much rather spend money on country and rock concerts.

ever.

Comment

a zac brown band concert would be amazing. has anyone ever seen them live?
                            I wish. If they are touring this summer I am down
                            P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                            2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                            OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

i didnt even see you were from jersey. the tickets are most likely much cheaper than the ones i just looked at for mass.
                              (semi related to dave) a zac brown band concert would be amazing. has anyone ever seen them live?
                              daves not that bad but i think the tickets are over priced and like cumminsjeep, id much rather spend money on country and rock concerts.
                              zac brown band would be sick!

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

im looking at their site riiiight now.
                                http://www.zacbrownband.com/tourdates.html
                                im pumped cause i believe ill be making my way down or up from nc during their tour dates for PA, KY, or TN in late August.

ever.

Comment

Working...
                                X