Waiting....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waiting....

I was going to ask who else hates waiting for parts but quickly realized that everyone probably falls into that category so instead I want to know what parts you are waiting for, or what parts you are waiting to buy . . . reaaaadddyyyyyy . . . . GO!

I am waiting for my V8 ZJ Tierod and Tierod End to replace my bent stock rod and hopefully cure my DW.

rear leaf spring bushings. and to install stiffys and steering box brace. gears.

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

shackles
      1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
      2001 wj tbd
      1974 5 ton

Comment

finally!

i'm waiting for a cherokee i ordered from AMC about 20 years ago. i feel like they are ignoring my calls
        I drive a Datsun

Comment

steering box.

oh and spider 9s, fox 2.5 remote resi shocks and airbumps, and a freshly built turbo stroker 4.6 mated to a AW4 with bored valve bodies.

i've been waiting on that for a while i think they lost it in the mail

Comment

Originally posted by Burton58 View Post
            finally!

i'm waiting for a cherokee i ordered from AMC about 20 years ago. i feel like they are ignoring my calls
            I thought you were waiting on that retirement home in Florida to call and let you know they have an opening . . .

Comment

waiting on my fox 2.0 airbumps, and full unibody stiffener set...UPS is hurting my soul on this one

and a new light bracket for my amber LED
              - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
              or am asians pants not a read end lol.
              Originally posted by DizzDizz
              aliens probed my husband

Comment

im waiting to buy a locker, cant decide on front or rear, probably rear. and im waiting to install a longarm kit and full 4.5 coils.
                Watch your backhoe, I'm the John Deere man.

Comment

ordered one of these from LII but it got stolen in transit here and was sent somewhere in cali.

Last edited by CumminsJeep; 03-22-2010, 05:18 PM.

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

Originally posted by CumminsJeep View Post
                    ordered one of these from LII but it got stolen in transit here and was sent somewhere in cali.

hey me too!! what the fuck!?!
                    Watch your backhoe, I'm the John Deere man.

Comment

Originally posted by 0BLCKTJ6 View Post
                      I thought you were waiting on that retirement home in Florida to call and let you know they have an opening . . .
                      i'm waiting for Death to call. voiced by Norm McDonald of course
                      I drive a Datsun

Comment

long arms, 8.8, 8.8 diff cover, 8.8 locker, 33's my bank account is going to get raped soon...
                        -Jason
                        99WJ 4.0
                        IRO 3", SYE, D30 aussie/8.8 aussie, 4.10s, 33's, skids/bumpers

Comment

I am not waiting on anything at the moment, and it's nice because I know my bank account is staying the same.

Eventually the WJ will get a BB and 245/75R16 BFG AT's, but not right now. And also when I can afford it I'll get a trail rig beater, but thats probably not till I graduate, get a job and save some money.
                          P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                          2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                          OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

Originally posted by Pedro View Post
                            I am not waiting on anything at the moment, and it's nice because I know my bank account is staying the same.

Eventually the WJ will get a BB and 245/75R16 BFG AT's, but not right now. And also when I can afford it I'll get a trail rig beater, but thats probably not till I graduate, get a job and move to PA where jeeps will be strewn across the yard for our taking.
                            I drive a Datsun

Comment

Originally posted by Pedro View Post

Eventually the WJ will get a BB and 245/75R16 BFG AT's, but not right now. And also when I can afford it I'll get a trail rig beater, but thats probably not till I graduate, get a job and save some money.
                              Get duratracs instead if you do this. That size ATs only come load range e.

Not waiting on anything and hope to keep it that way

Comment

Working...
                              X