No announcement yet.

Genright is just silly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

am i the only person who thinks its awesome that i can click the little bubble option things in dana's post?
    www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

lol, i copy and pasted the html, dats why
      "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

Did you call them. Tons of sites are like that and won't calculate properly.

Comment

</td> </tr> </tbody></table></td> </tr> <tr> <td valign="top">
          </td> <td> <table id="lstPackageDetail__ctl0_lstPackageMethods" class="FormLabel" style="width: 100%;" border="0"> <tbody><tr> <td><input id="lstPackageDetail__ctl0_lstPackageMethods_0" name="lstPackageDetail:_ctl0:lstPackageMethods" value="0" type="radio"><label for="lstPackageDetail__ctl0_lstPackageMethods_0">C orey Is Cool</label></td> </tr><tr> <td><input id="lstPackageDetail__ctl0_lstPackageMethods_1" name="lstPackageDetail:_ctl0:lstPackageMethods" value="1" checked="checked" type="radio"><label for="lstPackageDetail__ctl0_lstPackageMethods_1">C orey is Cooler

Comment

i choose "other"
            I drive a Datsun

Comment

Originally posted by Ktmracer419 View Post
              am i the only person who thinks its awesome that i can click the little bubble option things in dana's post?
              I was right there with you Sam
              You better decide if you are hanging on the cross, or banging in the nails

Comment

Holy fuck are they inbuisness with Rustys?
                -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

I would definately call them to get an accurate quote. There is no way in holy hell that the shipping quote you recieved online is correct.
                  88 YJ...kinda. Clayton Hard Arms, V8, 1 tons w/Detroits, twin sticked T-18/NP205, Irok's, MasterCrafts, fuel cell, multi-colored

Comment

Working...
                  X