Rant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rant

WTF! So my jeep control arm is still lying on the ground because the new mounts haven't come in yet (go figure). So my 4WD Jeep is useless in this blizzard of a Connecticut I live in. So that leaves my Acura TL, which conveniently enough my engine light comes on Saturday on my way to the gym. So I drive to work today with the engine light on at Aetna in Middletown and theres like 5 cars in the parking lot. So I call the Aetna number, the office isn't open until 9 a.m. So I'm like alright since its a blizzard I'll call Acura and see if they can take my Acura in for a service appt. Sure enough they say bring it right in and they give me a ride back home. Drive my girl's 89 Tempo with snowy's on it to work. They call me and turns out some mangy rodent chewed through one of my engine harnesses and it's $95 to diagnose it, and another $300 for parts and labor. So of course they don't have the part but whats cool is there gonna give me a loaner until they can get the part in tomorrow and make sure that fixes the problem. Just my luck lately. Maybe I'll try my luck at powerball and win big to make up for all of these recent losses. Thanks for listening.
    06 Wrangler TJ 6 Speed 4" Rough Country Lift on BF Goodrich 33's.

bummer. become a mechanic. you can hate life for different reasons then

Comment

haha alex!

Sorry to hear that, worst case for me in those snow is classes.
      "Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but rising up everytime we fail."

-Melanie-

Comment

sweet, when it snows it blizzards...wait...thats not it...
        2009 silver JK - destination beachy jeep
        J10 project do want.
        "attack life. its just going to kill you anyway"

Comment

Working...
        X