Wimenz, I haz question!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wimenz, I haz question!

I was having this conversation with someone and I thought this was funny.

How do you get over the pain and everything to have sex for the first time?

Cuz you know its not like guys, guys are like oh fucks yea, bagged me one dem dur Virgins!!! it was sooooo TWIGHT!

For girls its not like that, you have to stick something inside you that is suppose to hurt the first time and can make you bleed!!! How the fuck do you take that step?!!?

I know if somebody said to me, yea its going to hurt and you will probably bleed I would be like wtf, do not want.

I picture the same scenery with guys as being, hey tommy, im going to get shot in the face for the first time, hows that feel? Oh man, its going to hurt like hell and you are going to bleed all over the place, but fuck do it its a blast.
    You better decide if you are hanging on the cross, or banging in the nails

Originally posted by Saharicon View Post
    sooooo TWIGHT!
    wtf
    - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
    or am asians pants not a read end lol.
    Originally posted by DizzDizz
    aliens probed my husband

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
      wtf
      i thought maybe thats how we talked when we were young dumb and full of cum

Comment

codyyyyy......you drunk hun??? too many guinssss????
        2009 silver JK - destination beachy jeep
        J10 project do want.
        "attack life. its just going to kill you anyway"

Comment

lolwut?
          P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
          2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
          OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

Originally posted by Quartney View Post
            codyyyyy......you drunk hun??? too many guinssss????
            no, just curious how that conversation goes to lead up to thinking its a good idea.

Comment

2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
              MK2 Jetta > M3
              Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

oh boy
                mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
                2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
                and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

Originally posted by Pedro View Post
                  lolwut?
                  x2
                  erika. sweat and dirt;

00 xj & 93 yj.

Comment

Man, you wimenz haz let me down. I thought this were the fun girls that could explain to me. Posers

Comment

i feel like this discussion shouldn't be posted in a thread because it might gross some guys out
                      2022 JL Rubicon

Comment

back when i was 16 my girl was all gung ho and wanted to have sex right away but i just wasn't ready. i needed to feel a love and trust for this girl like i've never felt before letting my guard down for this intimate moment. long story short she screwed my 4 best friends at the same time and i'm a 37 year old virgin
                        I drive a Datsun

Comment

Originally posted by Lawn Guyland View Post

i feel like this discussion shouldn't be posted in a thread because it might gross some guys out
                          i dont think i worded my question right

Comment

Originally posted by Burton58 View Post
                            back when i was 16 my girl was all gung ho and wanted to have sex right away but i just wasn't ready. i needed to feel a love and trust for this girl like i've never felt before letting my guard down for this intimate moment. long story short she screwed my 4 best friends at the same time and i'm a 37 year old virgin
                            Alex, dont try to fool us. You're 57
                            P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                            2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                            OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

2022 JL Rubicon

Comment

Working...
                              X