No announcement yet.

Attention Everybody

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well sir i am appalled to think that you would insinuate that i would make a random post EVER.

But i am watching sex drive and if amish chicks look like this im going amish

1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
    2001 wj tbd
    1974 5 ton

Comment

i feel like this year is going by reallllly fast...it makes me happy cause maybe summer will get here ASAP haha
      mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
      2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
      and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

Originally posted by raze1287 View Post
        Well sir i am appalled to think that you would insinuate that i would make a random post EVER.

But i am watching sex drive and if amish chicks look like this im going amish

with my afghan goggles on she looks even better
        You better decide if you are hanging on the cross, or banging in the nails

Comment

will & i watched that movie the other night....veryyy funny
          2022 JL Rubicon

Comment

Originally posted by Lawn Guyland View Post
            will & i watched that movie the other night....veryyy funny
            wow i need to go to sleep. Agian I thought RJ was watching like some show on HBO or something.

That movie is funny, I love seth green in it. I didnt even realize that was that amish girl
            You better decide if you are hanging on the cross, or banging in the nails

Comment

Originally posted by Lawn Guyland View Post
              i feel like this year is going by reallllly fast...it makes me happy cause maybe summer will get here ASAP haha
              aND THEN JON GET JOB AND DONE WITH SCHOOL!
              I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

Originally posted by ninetysix-ex-jay View Post
                aND THEN JON AND NICOLE GET JOBS AND ARE DONE WITH SCHOOL!
                fisked
                2022 JL Rubicon

Comment

Fuck off donut!

Comment

Originally posted by Saharicon View Post
                    wow i need to go to sleep. Agian I thought RJ was watching like some show on HBO or something.

That movie is funny, I love seth green in it. I didnt even realize that was that amish girl
                    naw skinemax isnt til later. But that movie was funny and im in love with her
                    1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
                    2001 wj tbd
                    1974 5 ton

Comment

2022 JL Rubicon

Comment

this thread makes me want candy, pussy, a 69 gto judge, and a mexican donut. in no particular order
                        I drive a Datsun

Comment

Working...
                        X