No announcement yet.

Haunting In Connecticut

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol yep it would be the north shore of lawn guyland.
    "Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but rising up everytime we fail."

-Melanie-

Comment

Originally posted by Mel View Post
      Com'on on down to Philly if you wanna see haunted. Eastern State Penitentiary where Al Capone was held in jail...that place is supposed to be haunted as fawk and was on that show ghost hunters or whatever.
      omg thats where they got the crazy video of the ghost that to this day makes me believe they exsist. i wanna go there so bad, ohhh and i love that show.

ohh and also, i've been to fairfield hills like mad times and i dont think its haunted, like its mad scary, but nothing crazy ever happened.
      No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
      Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

Theres a house thats supposedly haunted by my work. Its really creepy and they used it in some movie. My house was/is haunted. At night sometimes you can here someone walking up the stairs. Theres nothing upstairs except my room.

Comment

I soo wanna go see the house it happen in
          SillyBoys... Jeeps are for Girls...
          2.5" lift on 33's

Comment

Originally posted by greenxj513 View Post
            omg thats where they got the crazy video of the ghost that to this day makes me believe they exsist. i wanna go there so bad, ohhh and i love that show.
            Apparently Rachel Ray did a cooking show in the kitchen there too. Saw the video for that, but ive been in there on their halloween haunted house thing. Scary as shiiit dude!
            "Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but rising up everytime we fail."

-Melanie-

Comment

amityville horror house is about 15 mins away from my house & mt. misery is up the block from me on lawn guyland
              mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
              2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
              and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

Originally posted by Lawn Guyland View Post
                lawn guyland

WTF IS THAT WHATRE U TLAKING ABOUT!??!?@!?!?!?@?@!?@?@!
                - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
                or am asians pants not a read end lol.
                Originally posted by DizzDizz
                aliens probed my husband

Comment

this took place in a house on meriden ave in southington, literally 2 minutes from my house.. i've driven past the house before, it's creepy looking. if you're coming up meriden ave from rt 10, it'll be your second house on the right after southington ave. It's house number 208. The show on discovery channel was based on this house, and so is the movie. there have also been books written about it. The house used to be a funeral home / mortuary for St. Thomas Cemetary, right across the street.
                  2004 WJ
                  4.0 - Bored TB - Super 44 with 3" side dump
                  6.5" Front and Rear Long-armed, rear 44a, 4.56's

Comment

i saw a commercial for this movie agia last night. looks freaky but awesome
                    P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                    2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                    OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

just saw the commercial
                      looks good.
                      Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

Originally posted by dmolaver15 View Post
                        this took place in a house on meriden ave in southington, literally 2 minutes from my house.. i've driven past the house before, it's creepy looking. if you're coming up meriden ave from rt 10, it'll be your second house on the right after southington ave. It's house number 208. The show on discovery channel was based on this house, and so is the movie. there have also been books written about it. The house used to be a funeral home / mortuary for St. Thomas Cemetary, right across the street.
                        Ive seen that house.

Comment

I didnt know its in Southington. Thats crazy.
                          -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

i lived on southington ave three houses down from that house.creepy my exwife new kids that lived there and she said the house was scary to be in.

Comment

Working...
                            X