Anna Kournikova Agrees to Appear in Playboy Article

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ninetysix-ex-jay View Post
    I don't think the articles are worth reading. I never actually picked up a playboy and read it (actually I can't read). If anything you flip to the cover girl go "niceeeeee" close it and thats about it.

So my argument to you is that you would not look at her pictures just because they aren't erotic enough or up to your standards? Is that what you're telling me?
    Nope, I'd still look at the pictures of her, I don't understand where you got this idea that I didn't.

I was agreeing with Dan about how the pictures are there, you take a glimpse, say 'cool beans' and be done with it and wait for a sex tape and the fact that in general, Playboy has become about as soft as Maxim.

I'm sure those pictures will even be on the internet around the time the magazine comes out, too.
    sigpic
    Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
      Nope, I'd still look at the pictures of her, I don't understand where you got this idea that I didn't.

I was agreeing with Dan about how the pictures are there, you take a glimpse, say 'cool beans' and be done with it and wait for a sex tape and the fact that in general, Playboy has become about as soft as Maxim.

I'm sure those pictures will even be on the internet around the time the magazine comes out, too.
      Fair enough, I took it as you wont see the pictures but you'll watch the sex tape. To me this is like the app. before the main course.
      I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

yeaaaaa sports pickle! a recently acquired part of connected ventures LLC.

i'll let them know you were on the site bwhahahaha

Comment

Working...
        X