Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where should the Next Massive Earthquake Strike?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yep the earth in 2 years
    I drive a Datsun

Comment

haha imagine if all these major earthquakes popping up are just the prequel to some sick serious thing that about to happen
      2 tj's
      3 yj's
      2 xj's
      i'm a jeep whore

"id walk 6 hours one way to suck a fart out of megan fox's ass"

Comment

mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
        2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
        and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

Comment

yup, we're fucked.
            P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
            2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
            OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

calm down people.... we will all be fine

Richard Luckett, a seismologist from the British Geological Survey, said there has not been a spike in global seismic activity.
              "If there was a big increase in the number of magnitude 6.0s in the past decade we would know it, because we would see it in the statistics," Luckett said. "We haven't seen an increase in 7.0s either."
              He said scientists often see strong earthquakes but they don't get reported because the damage or death toll is minimal. According to USGS data, the world is hit by about 134 earthquakes a year in the 6.0- to 6.9-magnitude range — or about two a week.
              "The point is that earthquakes are common and always have been," he said.
              "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

Richard Luckett is a communist!!!

WERE ALL GONNA DIE!!!!1!!21!!!!!!11!!!!!!!!!!11!!!!!1
                2 tj's
                3 yj's
                2 xj's
                i'm a jeep whore

"id walk 6 hours one way to suck a fart out of megan fox's ass"

Comment

Working...
                X