Hobart Handler 140

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hobart Handler 140

Sold my bluepoint MB120A last night for $400 going to be ordering up a HH140 anyone have any reviews on it? seems to be nothing negative about it that I can find! Im getting a refurb for $430 shipped with a 1 year warranty
    89XJ Pioneer Edition 3.5" 33s ravines 4:10s 8.8- parted but not forgotten
    95XJ tons 3 link 36s 5:38s
    97 F-250HD 7.3 Turbo Diesel
    If Parts Ain't Flyin' you Ain't Tryin'

"Shut up and Wheel"

buy a 220v welder
    "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

Originally posted by grundlepunch View Post
      buy a 220v welder
      I live in a condo and cant run a 220V service to my garage =/ and The garage I rent doesnt have its own breaker so I'd have to tap into the house and I dont have the monies for that... I have acess to a 220V if really needed but I feel the hobart will do what I need

"Shut up and Wheel"

Comment

i have one

its awesome

i got it refurb maybe 4 years ago for $430

first ever issue with it happened tonight, but it would happen with most any mig I imagine. theres a thread about it in tech
        www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

gunna order it up! so pumped!

"Shut up and Wheel"

Comment

"when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

Originally posted by WAD357 View Post
              I live in a condo and cant run a 220V service to my garage =/ and The garage I rent doesnt have its own breaker so I'd have to tap into the house and I dont have the monies for that... I have acess to a 220V if really needed but I feel the hobart will do what I need
              Do you have a drier? If so, you have 220

220V power comes into your house but it splits to 120 at the breaker down two bus ties (divides 220 down the ties) If your breaker is in your garage it shouldn't cost too much money if you want a pro to come down and do it.
              I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

Originally posted by ninetysix-ex-jay View Post

220V power comes into your house but it splits to 120 at the breaker down two bus ties (divides 220 down the ties) If your breaker is in your garage it shouldn't cost too much money if you want a pro to come down and do it.
                True, but being a condo it probably isn't....

I did this is my garage, and I actually have like a 25 foot 220v extension socket lol, makes welding outside the garage possible
                dirty30

Comment

Originally posted by ninetysix-ex-jay View Post

Wish it was possible but Dryer is in the basement and my house is the middle unit in the row of condos owning the outer garage unit too so no goo on that...

"Shut up and Wheel"

Comment

weld in the unventilated basement!
                    1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
                    1999 sierra
                    1967 M725 Big and Slow
                    -Dan

Comment

Originally posted by wannabejeep View Post
                      weld in the unventilated basement!
                      Thats exactly what I was thinkin... hahaha Its ordered and will be in the mail tommorow

"Shut up and Wheel"

Comment

Originally posted by Hydra View Post
                        True, but being a condo it probably isn't....

I did this is my garage, and I actually have like a 25 foot 220v extension socket lol, makes welding outside the garage possible
                        same here, it can go 15 feel out into my drive way..... its nice

Comment

Working...
                        X