No announcement yet.

iMat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"We can sit by and watch competitors steal our patented inventions, or we can do something about it. We've decided to do something about it," said Steve Jobs, Apple's CEO. "We think competition is healthy, but competitors should create their own original technology, not steal ours."

fuck you steve jobs

LAWL
    http://www.engadget.com/2010/03/02/a...phone-patents/
    "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

Originally posted by grundlepunch View Post
      I have the Eris.... its ballin.

the shit you can do with it is DOPE.

file managers, free tethering, free apps for everything. has built in HTC flash player, voice google search ect...
      the onscreen keyboard is good. I just wish the phone had a flash for the camera so i can use it as a flashlight, still takes good low light pics.
      yea i like the form/case better than the droid, but the droid is like twice as powerful. and does the moto do flash? i didnt see that or ask when i was just at the vzw store.

Comment

Yes sir it does.

Comment

werd. its gonna be up to my dad now, hes the man with the cashola. the dude at the store said we can get the promo price if we add two more lines to the plan, which would be 40 bucks. so essentially the plan would have 4 numbers, but we'd only use two

Comment

the droid even when drunkenly navigated from the back seat can find south campus, and thats all that matters
            I drive a Datsun

Comment

Originally posted by XJLI View Post
              werd. its gonna be up to my dad now, hes the man with the cashola. the dude at the store said we can get the promo price if we add two more lines to the plan, which would be 40 bucks. so essentially the plan would have 4 numbers, but we'd only use two
              Why do people fall for that line? that means an extra $240/year*2=$480 unneeded to get the discount on the phone that is probably only $200 more if you aren't eligible for the discount. All you are doing is spreading out the extra cost plus paying the tax for it. My asst. manager was saying how he had some girl do this 3 times to get phones at the discount so by the time he stopped helping her she had 4 telephone numbers and only used one

Comment

Originally posted by Burton58 View Post
                the droid even when drunkenly navigated from the back seat can find south campus, and thats all that matters

Comment

Originally posted by Krazors001 View Post
                  Why do people fall for that line? that means an extra $240/year*2=$480 unneeded to get the discount on the phone that is probably only $200 more if you aren't eligible for the discount. All you are doing is spreading out the extra cost plus paying the tax for it. My asst. manager was saying how he had some girl do this 3 times to get phones at the discount so by the time he stopped helping her she had 4 telephone numbers and only used one
                  from what i thought it was simply another 20*2 for a one time of adding the number, not per month on the family plan.

Comment

from what i thought it was simply another 20*2 for a one time of adding the number, not per month on the family plan.
                    negatory, you have to pay per month, they tried scammin me with that shit last year
                    "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

negatory, you have to pay per month, they tried scammin me with that shit last year
                      hmph.

well i'll figure the shit out when i go home and go to the store with my dad next weekend.

Comment

Like Dana said.

The reason they want you to add the line is so you get the new line of service discount, and then you can switch the data plan to the numbers you two actually use. The problem with this is that you are agreeing for the contract on the lines you will never use, but still pay. Essentially on phones, you get the discount off the MSRP of say 150-200 for signing the contract for 2 yrs and the $175(declines each completed month of the contract now). Now if you already have a phone you won't get this discount for normally 18 months so you'll pay either a partial discount and extend for two years from whatever date you are buying the phone or paying full cost with no commitment.

Comment

can i use this as tile in my house?
                          97 zj- frankenstein 3.5", 35 stt's.

92 240sx- coilovers,full adj arms bla bla bla. 50trim t3/t04 soon

xj- need one

Comment

I <3 my Droid Eris by HTC
                            I love my Droid by Motorola. I very highly recommend.
                            Watch your backhoe, I'm the John Deere man.

Comment

I love my iPhone.
                              Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

Working...
                              X