Major Dilemma What to do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Major Dilemma What to do?

Well Im facing and extremely hard decision right nowww.... Currently I have my XJ and My 86 mustang. About a year ago I sold my 95 f-250 4" on 35s 4:10s 5.8 fresh trans full exhaust headers was pretty clean and had minimal rust, This truck was my baby but I decided I couldnt afford two cars and sold it. I'm back to having 2 cars and am thinking of selling my mustang to buy back the F-250. The week after I sold it the wheel bearing went and its been sitting on jackstands since waiting for a 60 swap as the owner says.. I can probably get the truck back for less then I sold it for and Am thinking about it. Spring is almost hear and I think It would still be nice to have the stang to take out and beat up, However It would be nice to have a tow rig to go to rausch every month. What would you guys do....?? Oh and some pics of each

89XJ Pioneer Edition 3.5" 33s ravines 4:10s 8.8- parted but not forgotten
    95XJ tons 3 link 36s 5:38s
    97 F-250HD 7.3 Turbo Diesel
    If Parts Ain't Flyin' you Ain't Tryin'

"Shut up and Wheel"

keep the notch are you crazy?!

Comment

it depends on what you are going to use it for. if the pick up would be useful get it back. if you enjoy having the mustang and the jeep then keep the stang
      I drive a Datsun

Comment

This is a tough decision mann... If I keep the notch its getting resprayed same color and its going to get a trans rebuild as well as maybe a 351w and alotta juice

"Shut up and Wheel"

Comment

truck as long as it gets cummins swap or keep the mustang
          1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
          2001 wj tbd
          1974 5 ton

Comment

whats in the notch now?

Comment

Originally posted by raze1287 View Post
              truck as long as it gets cummins swap or keep the mustang
              I like this idea

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

302 gt40 heads, trickflow stage one cam, edlebrock performer rpm intake holley 650DP NX 100 shot Mac longtubes with prochamber and mac mufflers 4:10s t-5 trans alloy axles steeda triax shifter 4cyl springs for weight transfer weld draglites mickey thompson ET street Radials msd 6al proform distributor full autometer gauge setup holley blue fuel bump.... got some goodies just needs a little more work

"Shut up and Wheel"

Comment

Should go mid 12s on motor low 12s high 11s juicin

"Shut up and Wheel"

Comment

theres no point in having two trucks IMHO unless one is a reliable DD or a street truck or both.

i love my jeep but I LIKE TO GO FAST and the jeep does not do 100 mph on offramps.

Comment

put bilstein 5150s in the F-250 and rally it

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

Originally posted by CumminsJeep View Post
                        put bilstein 5150s in the F-250 and rally it
                        i think a 250 will need a little more shock than a 5150..

PUT QUAD KING BYPASSES IN THAT BITCH..ONLY SEEMS LOGICAL..financially of course.
                        - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
                        or am asians pants not a read end lol.
                        Originally posted by DizzDizz
                        aliens probed my husband

Comment

that stang looks pretty nice..id keep the stang

Comment

keep the stang, the other one is a Ford with Thornbirds.

Although to be honest I love that body style Ford.
                            P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                            2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                            OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

If the truck was diesel no question would I get it back ( my buddies cummins puts car lengths on the stang, Im thinkin the way adam is and am leaning towards keep the stang, My XJ will pull 115 on an open stretch of highway... My stang will pull until it runs out of gear , If I keep the stang I think I may put sway bars back in it and put a stiffer front spring and better strut to make it more corner friendly its got more body roll than my xj!

"Shut up and Wheel"

Comment

Working...
                              X