Rausch Creek March 27-28

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rausch Creek March 27-28

Heading down to Rausch Creek March 27-28 with a group of 15-20 people mostly XJs a couple TJs and a sas'd 4runner. Going to run blues and blacks probably split up into small groups. Heading out from LI friday night the 26th as of now and getting a bunch of hotel rooms for the weekend. If anyone wants to join us feel free
    89XJ Pioneer Edition 3.5" 33s ravines 4:10s 8.8- parted but not forgotten
    95XJ tons 3 link 36s 5:38s
    97 F-250HD 7.3 Turbo Diesel
    If Parts Ain't Flyin' you Ain't Tryin'

"Shut up and Wheel"

tempting.........I wanted to get out there soon anyway just gotta patch up a few things on the XJ

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

Get it ready youve got a month!... I still have to regear my front diff install Tcase skid try to get a gas tank skid replace cracked header all on a $200 a week budget Also gotta get monies for the trip!

"Shut up and Wheel"

Comment

we have a member run down to RC in early april, but maybe some guys will be interested otherwise anyway

this isnt another club's run is it? i only ask due to this:

http://sisoffroad.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6

1) No posting other club runs/events. We do not post our club events/rides on other local club sites, we simply ask that you do the same. If you feel that it is important, PM one of the moderators so that we may approve of what you will be posting. Posting or whoring of other clubs runs/events or membership requests will be met with a deleted thread. This is not to be taken personally, but simply a matter of club/forum etiquette, thanks.
        not tryin to step on toes, just gotta be fair
        - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
        or am asians pants not a read end lol.
        Originally posted by DizzDizz
        aliens probed my husband

Comment

Originally posted by WAD357 View Post
          Get it ready youve got a month!... I still have to regear my front diff install Tcase skid try to get a gas tank skid replace cracked header all on a $200 a week budget Also gotta get monies for the trip!
          I need to get my leafs in and a front driveshaft and I SHOULD be good to go. but I would like to get a good set of tires on beforehand too.

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
            we have a member run down to RC in early april, but maybe some guys will be interested otherwise anyway

this isnt another club's run is it? i only ask due to this:

http://sisoffroad.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6

not tryin to step on toes, just gotta be fair
            Nope just a bunch of my buddies and I totally understand... I may head down in april too if money allows!

"Shut up and Wheel"

Comment

Nope just a bunch of my buddies and I totally understand... I may head down in april too if money allows!
              Good to go!
              - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
              or am asians pants not a read end lol.
              Originally posted by DizzDizz
              aliens probed my husband

Comment

Originally posted by CumminsJeep View Post
                I need to get my leafs in and a front driveshaft and I SHOULD be good to go. but I would like to get a good set of tires on beforehand too.
                Keep me posted why not bastard pack in unless you have packs already... and is the shaft you need the same as an auto? prob not right..

"Shut up and Wheel"

Comment

Keep me posted why not bastard pack in unless you have packs already... and is the shaft you need the same as an auto? prob not right..
                  negative the ones for manual are a tad longer. I ordered one from napa but apparently they are R&R only....so I just gotta get the parts and rebuild it. As for the leafs, I have them already. just need bushings cause they are rustys. I got some from napa but they are 2.5 inch diameter and rustys runs 2 inch. so im inthe market for some 2 inch ones.

Comment

Originally posted by CumminsJeep View Post
                    negative the ones for manual are a tad longer. I ordered one from napa but apparently they are R&R only....so I just gotta get the parts and rebuild it. As for the leafs, I have them already. just need bushings cause they are rustys. I got some from napa but they are 2.5 inch diameter and rustys runs 2 inch. so im inthe market for some 2 inch ones.
                    gotcha I've got numerous ones for autos and zjs at work no 5 speeds though

"Shut up and Wheel"

Comment

gotcha I've got numerous ones for autos and zjs at work no 5 speeds though
                      yea I can rebuild it for like 100 bucks or so. Gotta figure out how to do it sooner or later

Comment

could definatly be a good thing to know from what i hear its a 2hr job

"Shut up and Wheel"

Comment

could definatly be a good thing to know from what i hear its a 2hr job
                          yea thats what i heard too. not looking forward to it

Comment

First time i rebuilt one took me about 2 hours second time was closer to an hour

Comment

Working...
                            X