ATTN: FIAT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bigbike View Post
    We need to gather some JK, WK, KK, and MKs for that shit, im sure they wouldnt use a video of dented to shit, lifted, old ass XJs, and TJs.
    My jeeps mallrated clean.

Comment

i like the idea more than iy
      1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
      2001 wj tbd
      1974 5 ton

Comment

Back when my dad worked at pamby's, they had a few people that would do what the jeeps advertised in the commercials, and since it didn't say "Dont Try This at home" or "drivers on a closed coarse" they were able to sue Jeep when things broke on theirs and not on the ones in the commercial
        God made the world in seven days, on the 7th day, he made the Le Car

Real Jeeps have Unibodys

Comment

This was one of the last decent commercials by jeep.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Z_ZfeunCeZI&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Z_ZfeunCeZI&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
          Lady bugs don't like it when you paint stripes on them

2005 WK Limited 4.7 V8, Slightly Modded

2006 Jeep Liberty Sport 2.8L CRD Diesel Stock

Comment

I have one of these on the back window of my WK just because i like to park on curbs and snow piles etc and i think its funny.

Lady bugs don't like it when you paint stripes on them

2005 WK Limited 4.7 V8, Slightly Modded

2006 Jeep Liberty Sport 2.8L CRD Diesel Stock

Comment

my mall rated stickers!

I drive a Datsun

Comment

Working...
              X