scum bag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• scum bag

i just need to rant alittle. i worked for this contractor installing T.V.s for circuit city, i worked as his employee. skiped a job interview and everything for this guy. he has helped me out in the past when i didnt have job giving me work every now and then so i thought he was a decent guy. (my mistake)
    anyway back the story i worked for him for about 6 weeks paid me under the table, cash. There are no records of him paying me, i tell him i want to go on a payroll but doesnt happen. so things keep going and he is getting annoyed with me having phone on me he thinks that i am on it all day and not working fast enough. (i explain him good enough but one of those ppl that talk on the phone all day and then say y isnt the job done) i only texted inbetween jobs and refused to leave my phone in my jeep cuz i never know if something is going to happen my girlfriend has a pretty good hospital history. long story short he fires me for it.
    i try to collect my last check for 61 hours and he questions my hours (i have to keep track of them he doesnt) so i fought with him for a month about it and finally get it but he says he is going to send me a 1099 for the taxes. get the check bounces, i chase him for that now get that cash the check get my money, deposit it. I think everything is done and over with. Nope, i get the 1099 in the mail he claims i made 4100 in 6 weeks, thats 700 a week 65 hours. HAHA No i didnt work that much and i didnt get that money. Now i have to take this asshole to court and call the IRS and deparment of labor to try and fix this bullshit. might work out to my favor though cuz there is only one paper trail of him paying me only one check.

98 XJ 4.5 32inch cooper STT DC-1 black KC daylighters 4.10s

Its not just a jeep.

hope it goes in your favor but he might keep a record of his cash for his own sake as well as books for his business. like in the good ol days "cookin the books"

but hell prolly get fucked for working you off the books if he does try to pull that
    winng. all the goddamned time.

**MY STATEMENTS AND/OR OPINIONS IN NO WAY REFLECT THOSE OF THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT.

Comment

Working...
    X