fish sammiches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fish sammiches

does anyone here actually order the fish sandwiches off of the fast food menus? i'm not talking about places like long john silver's where it's primarily fish stuff...

i ask this because it is now lent which means many people don't eat as much meat due to religious reasons...so i've been noticing that companies like mcdonald's and wendys and whatnot are advertising these sandwiches and they don't seem too appetizing

and on a side note, everyone go to burger king and try the A1 steakhouse XT burger. fucking amazing.
    yes, and i enjoyed it
    34.62%
    yes, and it sucked
    15.38%
    no, never ordered
    46.15%
    i'd like to try it sometime
    3.85%
    mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
    2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
    and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Fish fillets from Mcdonalds are the awesome
    -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

I eat tuna melts on a regular basis.

That's not fast food though, nevermind.

My answer is no. Either a burger or chicken, fish from a fast food place has no taste and they have to dump sauce all over it to make it appetizing, so no, never. It sucks.
      sigpic
      Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
        I eat tuna melts on a regular basis.
        i think those are defff different than what mcdonalds/wendys sells...i love tuna and can eat it all the time...i guess i'm just not a huge fan of the cod they sandwiches are made out of
        mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
        2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
        and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

Same, it's all garbage. Frozen and tasteless.
          sigpic
          Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

no

Comment

Never actually ordered them, but that commercial makes me a little curious

Comment

helllllllllll no
                I drive a Datsun

Comment

they suck. got food poisoning the last time i got one from mcdonalds
                  94 xj 4.0L, AW4, 242
                  3" rusty's lift, 33x12.5 bfg km2's, custom front bumper

Comment

Mcdonalds Filet-o-fish is fawking incredible. I lived off of those on our spring break lax trip last year. We get $15 meal money every day, filet-o-fish meal is 4 bucks, I keep extra money for beer and enjoy delicious fish sammich/fries. damn i could go for one right now.
                    P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                    2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                    OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

I don't/cant eat fish
                      -Ryan

Rigs:
                      07 Toyota Tacoma, 4.0L V6, 6spd Man., 3" Susp. Lift on 33x11.5" Mickey Thompson Baja MTZs, Plenty of Light and Exhaust mods too - SOLD IT!!
                      94 Toyota Pickup/w'93 yota body, 3.0L V6, 5spd Man., Body swapped, Removeable Doors, Rear Locker, 36x13-16 Bias TSLs on 16x7" steel wheels, rock sliders, Custom bed and start of Roll Cage

Comment

Yes, depending on the particular McDonalds they are good or bad. Normally i get one and no sauce and its pretty good but not incredible. I like to buy or make beer battered fish and make my own sammiches at home.
                        Lady bugs don't like it when you paint stripes on them

2005 WK Limited 4.7 V8, Slightly Modded

2006 Jeep Liberty Sport 2.8L CRD Diesel Stock

Comment

first of all, if it's lent does that mean I missed Mardi Gras?

second, I would never get a fish sandwich from these places, I don't like the looks of that tartar sauce

Third, on Cape Cod like 5 years ago they used to have the McDonalds Lobster roll. That would KO you for sure.
                          1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
                          1999 sierra
                          1967 M725 Big and Slow
                          -Dan

Comment

i havent since i was in catholic school and was forced to

mcdonalds day was fridays and that was our option of what to order. blahhhh
                            2009 silver JK - destination beachy jeep
                            J10 project do want.
                            "attack life. its just going to kill you anyway"

Comment

dude i only eat fish if im at a restaurant and i can look out the window and see the ocean.....i would never eat fast food fish EWWWWWWW
                              I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

Working...
                              X