• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your prothanes look like an angry bear molested them
    dirty30

Comment

Originally posted by Hydra View Post
      Your prothanes look like an angry bear molested them
      they aren't that bad actually. the first ridge is split on them and the second on only 1. put em on the bottom you should be good. lemme know dude, they are still usable
      I drive a Datsun

Comment

Adam tie the bumper into your hitch. It used to have tie ins that went to the rails underneath. I think Alex cut them off.

Comment

Originally posted by Burton58 View Post
          they aren't that bad actually. the first ridge is split on them and the second on only 1. put em on the bottom you should be good. lemme know dude, they are still usable
          I'm just bustin ya bawls lol, I'll still take em
          dirty30

Comment

alex pm me your address... ill be stoping by tomorrow for my shit...

Comment

Originally posted by XJLI View Post
              Also the clock in here is 32 mins fast. disregard my previous claim of you waking up early
              Unless I'm missing something obvious here, how does 32 minutes completely change your idea of "early"?

Comment

Originally posted by Even View Post
                Unless I'm missing something obvious here, how does 32 minutes completely change your idea of "early"?
                it was 930. he was drunk already lol
                I drive a Datsun

Comment

how long it take you guys after i left to get the rest off....?

oh how you make out grinding them bolts off the cross memeber haha...

i got home at like 3:30 started puttin it back together had both axles in and ready by like 6:00 but had a hang up with gettin a good pedal outta the breaks so rolled it outta my yard by like 7:30ish i think... still not bad 4hrs
                  #becauseJoeNitro

Comment

i think we worked on it till about 4. sliders and crossmember are started but still in. everything else is done
                    I drive a Datsun

Comment

Working...
                    X