Sarah Palin gets burned by girl with downs syndrome

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sarah Palin gets burned by girl with downs syndrome

apparently sarah palin was upset about the family guy episode but the girl who voiced the episode called her out on it

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/0...31.html?ref=fb
    I drive a Datsun

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwPLQ43JVYU[/ame]
    www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

Andrea Fay Friedman, the voice actress who played the role of "Ellen" --the character depicted as having Down syndrome on the Valentine's Day episode of Family Guy, has responded to the criticism of sometime-Alaska Governor Sarah Palin. Of special significance, Friedman herself has Down syndrome. Palingates has Friedman's complete response:
      My name is Andrea Fay Friedman. I was born with Down syndrome. I played the role of Ellen on the "Extra Large Medium" episode of Family Guy that was broadcast on Valentine's day. Although they gave me red hair on the show, I am really a blonde. I also wore a red wig for my role in " Smudge" but I was a blonde in "Life Goes On". I guess former Governor Palin does not have a sense of humor. I thought the line "I am the daughter of the former governor of Alaska" was very funny. I think the word is "sarcasm".
      In my family we think laughing is good. My parents raised me to have a sense of humor and to live a normal life. My mother did not carry me around under her arm like a loaf of French bread the way former Governor Palin carries her son Trig around looking for sympathy and votes.
      "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

^^^^

HOly bejeebus
        2013 F150 fx4 (Tow Pig/DD)
        • 5.0 with the 3.73 option

2003 TJ Rubicon
        • 4.0/42rle/np241or
        • 5.13's
        • 3" Savvy/Currie suspension with acos
        • 33” BFG KO2s

Comment

wowwwww
          mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
          2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
          and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

That right there is badass
            dirty30

Comment

someone was bitching about this episode to me the other day. They said they really liked the show but this episode was questionable. I asked them what the fuck they were talking about.

Family guy is all about pushing the limits, just like south park. Every week they pick on a new person. This week it's down syndrome people, next week it'll be someone else.

Sarah Palin needs to let out a link. She's a "celebrity" of sorts, she needs to expect that people are gunna rag on her. Instead she's got her panties all up in a bunch, bitching to anyone stupid enough to listen. She can go fist herself.

end rant
              1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
              1999 sierra
              1967 M725 Big and Slow
              -Dan

Comment

Originally posted by Ktmracer419 View Post
                quite possibly one of the best episodes right there
                94 xj 4.0L, AW4, 242
                3" rusty's lift, 33x12.5 bfg km2's, custom front bumper

Comment

Working...
                X