No announcement yet.

Plane crash into IRS building

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think there could be a "revolution" so to speak but there would have to be someone willing to take all the heat of it. Too many people are pussies now a days to organize a movement or think that they can not do a thing about it cause no one will follow them. This is a funny subject it would be about 9 pages longer if someone was still here
    1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
    2001 wj tbd
    1974 5 ton

Comment

Also i think the people who just say im so down for the revolution are usually the last people to do anything
      1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
      2001 wj tbd
      1974 5 ton

Comment

I'm down.

Oh wait.

I need more .223 ammo anyway, gimme some time.
        sigpic
        Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by Cletus View Post
          I think there could be a "revolution" so to speak but there would have to be someone willing to take all the heat of it. Too many people are pussies now a days to organize a movement or think that they can not do a thing about it cause no one will follow them. This is a funny subject it would be about 9 pages longer if someone was still here
          i agree with this, but i also think a reason nothing has been done is because it would be really difficult to organize the right kind of movement. one that would actually be effective an not just have a buch of insane people shooting people an doing shit that wouldnt do anythin other that start like some small kinda civil war. i would have absolutly no idea how to start anykind of "revolution" that would actually have a good outcome, an i think thats what comes into peoples heads when they talk about this hole subject. they get all excited talking about it-even me- then later when you really think of what neads to be done you dont even have the slightest idea how you would accomplish anything.
          97 zj- frankenstein 3.5", 35 stt's.

92 240sx- coilovers,full adj arms bla bla bla. 50trim t3/t04 soon

xj- need one

Comment

I'm going to crash a plane into Gobigorgohome's light thread in Tech.
            sigpic
            Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

^ im down im gona go take some 747s, ill let you kno when i get back

xj- need one

Comment

Originally posted by 003brian View Post
                i agree with this, but i also think a reason nothing has been done is because it would be really difficult to organize the right kind of movement. one that would actually be effective an not just have a buch of insane people shooting people an doing shit that wouldnt do anythin other that start like some small kinda civil war. i would have absolutly no idea how to start anykind of "revolution" that would actually have a good outcome, an i think thats what comes into peoples heads when they talk about this hole subject. they get all excited talking about it-even me- then later when you really think of what neads to be done you dont even have the slightest idea how you would accomplish anything.
                Revolutions do not need to incorporate violence. I think you need to look into groups such as the texas tea party. You know how you start a revolution you first you would need to answer this question how can this situation be bettered. But it can not be a simple answer it would have to have clear goal and time lines so you can formulate an alternative to the situation. To do that you need to research every little fact about what you are against. Then you are going to seek same minded people where you will need to be the leader. Doing so you will need to teach them who what when where and why to get them all on the same page as yourself. Then you will need to take into mind the risk involved in your actions and your followers risks. You will then need to start implementing your plan one step at a time and plan for every down fall that may arise.

Look up famous revolutionist like malcolm x, mlk, the boston tea parties. They all planned it out and had fall backs
                2001 wj tbd
                1974 5 ton

Comment

Also the answer can not be anarchism. Anarchism would not work it would be chaos. Also to under stand that you actually have to understand what anarchy is there is quite a few variations. There is the punk anarchy the typical teenage angst smash everything, there is panarchism which is the right to enter and leave any jurisdiction of the government you choose with out having to move or relocate. Then we have individualist anarchy which is putting yourself and your needs before anything else. You also have Anti-statism which is the abolishment of a governing body. there is quite a few more but im sure you can understand none of these will work
                  2001 wj tbd
                  1974 5 ton

Comment

yes, most of the time i see anyone talking about anarchism its out of complete anger

xj- need one

Comment

Working...
                    X