• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plane crash into IRS building

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/35460268...life?GT1=43001

this is a good read if you have a few minutes, its the guys message:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/35461747/ns/us_news-life/
    "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

you know what, the people at the irs dont deserve it, but the people that run the irs sure as fuck do.
    2001 TJ
    2001 Tahoe
    2013 M3
    1986 R65
    1997 Blackbird
    2013 R1200GS

Comment

holy wow
      mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
      2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
      and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

watching fox now, apparently this guy was insane, he set his house on fire this morning with his wife and daughter still inside, then went and did this.
        No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
        Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

Originally posted by greenxj513 View Post
          watching fox now, apparently this guy was insane, he set his house on fire this morning with his wife and daughter still inside, then went and did this.
          driven insane.
          2001 TJ
          2001 Tahoe
          2013 M3
          1986 R65
          1997 Blackbird
          2013 R1200GS

Comment

what amazes me about this is..... no one in the IRS building was injured, because none of the offices were occupied at 10 a.m........................

Am i the only one wondering why an office building was empty at 10 a.m. on a normal thursday morning?!?!?

ForSure Motorsports
            Win or Lose, We Booze.

Comment

He was trying to make sure he did damage, after all he did top off his plane w/ fuel before he did this
              God made the world in seven days, on the 7th day, he made the Le Car

Real Jeeps have Unibodys

Comment

what amazes me about this is..... no one in the IRS building was injured, because none of the offices were occupied at 10 a.m........................

Am i the only one wondering why an office building was empty at 10 a.m. on a normal thursday morning?!?!?
                BOY I LOVE GOVERNMENT WORKERS.

I feel bad that he killed his family members, they didn't deserve it, but I think more people need to crash planes into IRS buildings.
                sigpic
                Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

i completely agree with your statement phil, my dad thought it was terrible when i said it but i was like idk maybe if people start blowing up IRS buildings the government might take the hint that its taxing too much and beginning to place a real burden on its people.

ForSure Motorsports
                  Win or Lose, We Booze.

Comment

i completely agree with your statement phil, my dad thought it was terrible when i said it but i was like idk maybe if people start blowing up IRS buildings the government might take the hint that its taxing too much and beginning to place a real burden on its people.

the sad thing is that it would really take something this extreme for the irs to even think twice about lowering taxes or just the gereral care of people an how much they fuck them over.
                    97 zj- frankenstein 3.5", 35 stt's.

92 240sx- coilovers,full adj arms bla bla bla. 50trim t3/t04 soon

xj- need one

Comment

"That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government"
                      -Thomas Jefferson, Declaration of Independence

It's coming, this government gets more unbearable every day, our voices become less and less everyday. Revolution IS coming.

ForSure Motorsports
                      Win or Lose, We Booze.

Comment

^Revolution IS coming.

x9000000000000000000. im down for it.

xj- need one

Comment

sigpic
                          Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

you're just jealous me and brian are gonna start a revolution and lower your taxes

ForSure Motorsports
                            Win or Lose, We Booze.

Comment

hahah

xj- need one

Comment

Working...
                              X