SiS Meet & Greet - Sunday March 21st - 12:00PM - Middlebury CT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pedro View Post
    fuckin a. caliper seized on the WJ. Parting it out....

nah I gotta run to advance to get a caliper tomorrow morning, then install it after my game wehn I get home at 6pm, then drive home sat night. then up to CT. Hopefully the plan goes accordingly :prays:
    MAN THE FUCK UP.

i did rotors and pads, drove around the block, my driver's side went up in smoke and then i went and got a new caliper and put it in. THEN i drove to advance for u-bolts bc im only driving on 3.25 ubolts...

gotta put two of those in along with my new polk speakers tomorrow after i see both grandmas. along with a few other small things.

Comment

• Originally posted by XJLI View Post
      MAN THE FUCK UP.
      I, I am. I'm just saying what happened and what I am doing to fix it I don't have a good timeframe here with the stores closed and an away game tomorrow. Oh and and Jeep decided to change calipers halfway through the year and I didnt know which ones mine had so going to the stores tonight at 830 was useless
      P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
      2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
      OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

• Originally posted by Pedro View Post
        I, I am. I'm just saying what happened and what I am doing to fix it I don't have a good timeframe here with the stores closed and an away game tomorrow. Oh and and Jeep decided to change calipers halfway through the year and I didnt know which ones mine had so going to the stores tonight at 830 was useless
        the old calipers (teaves) were recalled and switched to akebonos if youre jeep went in for that. the mounting points are (slightly) different IIRC, so youll have to prob take the old one out and cross check with the new one

Comment

• Originally posted by XJLI View Post
          the old calipers (teaves) were recalled and switched to akebonos if youre jeep went in for that. the mounting points are (slightly) different IIRC, so youll have to prob take the old one out and cross check with the new one
          Yup, I still have the Teves ones. I checked under it tonight. I remember reading about that recall, but never really checked what I had. i wish I did so I coulda gotten the caliper tonight. I just didnt even think about it
          P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
          2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
          OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

• I should be able to make it up
            98 Cherokee, D30/8.25 w/4.56s locked F/R -- 3 link front IRO springs rear with shackle relocation, one ton steering w/heims, hybrid cage under contruction, 33'' KM2's

Comment

• A unit bearing is stopping me from making it, ordered one but will not be in till 9 30 tomorrow morning so it'll be a rush to make it
              God made the world in seven days, on the 7th day, he made the Le Car

Real Jeeps have Unibodys

Comment

• I have a headache, so I don't know if I'll be able to make it. And I got a scratch on my hand today. It hurt a little.

-Tim

Comment

• My good pants got puke on them three weeks ago so I haz to kansul the meat and grate, sowwy
                  dirty30

Comment

• we will still have it without you
                    I drive a Datsun

Comment

• i will be there

Comment

• I have to put gas in the car an change my oil... I don't think I can get it all done by tomorrow afternoon... I might have to bail
                        -Tim

Comment

• Originally posted by YJCrawler19 View Post
                          I have to put gas in the car an change my oil... I don't think I can get it all done by tomorrow afternoon... I might have to bail
                          I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

• leaving soon. peter ditched me i'm sade
                            I drive a Datsun

Comment

• Kinda pissed that Im missing this, but I guess there will be others. If my boss gets here early I may be able to make it to the last part.
                              -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

• Me and Giants fan arent going to make it. We will have to catch the next one.
                                Bent Fab Evo4 Rockwell Buggy
                                2011 Silverado 6.2L LT
                                2009 Pontiac G8 GT
                                2004 Z1000
                                1999 TJ

Comment

Working...
                                X