• Time
  • Show
Clear All

damn, I need to get out there next year
    P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
    2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
    OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

WOW. watching that make me not only want, but need to be out there

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

im telling you guys, start putting money aside, it's so worth it.

i'm already looking up prices, getting quotes, and saving money for next year. will and i are gonna make sure we do everything right next year
        mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
        2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
        and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

Originally posted by Lawn Guyland View Post
          im telling you guys, start putting money aside, it's so worth it.

i'm already looking up prices, getting quotes, and saving money for next year. will and i are gonna make sure we do everything right next year
          me too but im not flying
          1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
          2001 wj tbd
          1974 5 ton

Comment

Originally posted by Cletus View Post
            me too but im not flying
            not to start an argument or anything, but IMO you need to go out there in order to know what exactly you need to have a successful trip out there.

yes, you can go out with just the essentials, but after day 3 it will get rough...you can do all the readings you want online, talk to as many people...all things will and i did before heading out, but it still wasn't enough.

now having the experience we definitely know what we need, what time to fly in/out, etc
            2022 JL Rubicon

Comment

me too but im not flying
              kinda like this past year?
              - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
              or am asians pants not a read end lol.
              Originally posted by DizzDizz
              aliens probed my husband

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
                BAM

Comment

Originally posted by Lawn Guyland View Post
                  not to start an argument or anything, but IMO you need to go out there in order to know what exactly you need to have a successful trip out there.

yes, you can go out with just the essentials, but after day 3 it will get rough...you can do all the readings you want online, talk to as many people...all things will and i did before heading out, but it still wasn't enough.

now having the experience we definitely know what we need, what time to fly in/out, etc
                  Eh more or less not going out there just for that. Plus i will have a camper to stay in with a shower. I dont read the shit they advise nor do i really care. I know what is needed on long extended road trips so i think i will be all good.

Well unlike you i was unemployed for the last year so i didnt have the mondo bucks like you I had the money for the ticket no issues but i was doubting i would have the money while out there. So put that in your pipe and smoke it bub

Originally posted by CumminsJeep View Post
                  BAM
                  Are you geared yet? New front driveshaft? Fix your transmission hanging so low? Pay your brother off yet? New tires?
                  1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
                  2001 wj tbd
                  1974 5 ton

Comment

Are you geared yet? New front driveshaft? Fix your transmission hanging so low? Pay your brother off yet? New tires?
                    nope

Comment

Well unlike you i was unemployed for the last year so i didnt have the mondo bucks like you I had the money for the ticket no issues but i was doubting i would have the money while out there. So put that in your pipe and smoke it bub
                      but i dont smoke
                      - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
                      or am asians pants not a read end lol.
                      Originally posted by DizzDizz
                      aliens probed my husband

Comment

Originally posted by CumminsJeep View Post
                        nope
                        BAM

Oh wait didnt you also say you wanted to go and backed out
                        BAM
                        2001 wj tbd
                        1974 5 ton

Comment

but i dont smoke
                          never too late to start
                          2001 wj tbd
                          1974 5 ton

Comment

honestly, reading the stuff they advise is helpful, but like i said, you need to experience it all first hand in order to really know what to bring, etc.

anyone who is interested in going next year i will more than gladly give advice, lead you in the right direction, and i'm sure the rest of the guys who went out there will do the same. if you are really interested, start saving! overall it wasn't too expensive of a trip but i know next year i will definitely be spending more than i did this year
                            2022 JL Rubicon

Comment

I'll pack my usual bag. 1 pair of boxers, 1 pair of pants 5 pairs of socks 3 t shirts. BAM good for 2 weeks.
                              1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
                              1999 sierra
                              1967 M725 Big and Slow
                              -Dan

Comment

BAM

Oh wait didnt you also say you wanted to go and backed out
                                BAM
                                i did, but than i realized i was broke

Comment

Working...
                                X