No announcement yet.

need some help/advice!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i wish i could do that, but i'm an overachiever. i feel really guilty when i miss class and i put a lot of effort into my work and get really down on myself when i do poorly on a test or assignment haha
    mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
    2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
    and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

oh, right, you were asking for help. Honestly, your fucked. Amazon, ebay, etc, dont give a fuck about your misfortune. Hate to put in that way, but I have had the same shit happen to me and the end result is always bending over and taking it with no lube.
      2001 TJ
      2001 Tahoe
      2013 M3
      1986 R65
      1997 Blackbird
      2013 R1200GS

Comment

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qYx7YG0RsFY&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qYx7YG0RsFY&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
        2001 wj tbd
        1974 5 ton

Comment

yeah...i kinda realized this...but i spoke to my bank and my bank said that once the payment goes through i can report a claim and they will make sure i get my money back
          mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
          2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
          and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

Working...
          X