Breaking Benjamin/3 Days Grace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breaking Benjamin/3 Days Grace

Anyone else heading down to Mohegan tonight to check out this show? Better yet anyone else meeting them compliments on the Rock 106.9?
    06 Wrangler TJ 6 Speed 4" Rough Country Lift on BF Goodrich 33's.

RADIO ROCKKKKKK

Comment

too far for me

ill go when they are in my town
      www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by XJLI View Post
        RADIO ROCKKKKKK
        "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

music is the only thing that i take the "i am better than you" stance on.

sorry?

Comment

love both the bands, have seen them both 5+ times... Last time I saw TDG/BB though was in May 2007 at the Dunk... Need to see them again... they are playing at Penn State tomorrow and i was trying to get off work and drive up and see them since my buddy goes to school there.

anyway, good bands i tell ya.

BB is breaking off the tour though and starting to tour with Nickelback .. they are coming to my town but I really dont want to buy tickets just to leave when BB is done....

Comment

my smiley usage is better than yours

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post

starting to tour with Nickelback

do not want

Comment

Originally posted by XJLI View Post
                  music is the only thing that i take the "i am better than you" stance on.

sorry?
                  its funny because i think the music you like is mostly wawa prefab emo bullshit

not saying i like the bands stated in this thread
                  "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

Originally posted by grundlepunch View Post
                    mostly wawa
                    ewww jersey

Comment

Music is a matter of opinion... If Adam likes his music for his reason, good for him... I may like it or dislike it, but im not gonna force it down his throat if he doesnt like it, and im not gonna tell him his music sucks...

I happen to like TDG and BB a lot... been listening to both of them since they started making music... If you dont like them, well you dont have to, just dont tell me they suck.

Comment

Originally posted by grundlepunch View Post
                        its funny because i think the music you like is mostly wawa prefab emo bullshit

not saying i like the bands stated in this thread
                        i listen to a shitload of music... but yea.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                          Music is a matter of opinion... If Adam likes his music for his reason, good for him... I may like it or dislike it, but im not gonna force it down his throat if he doesnt like it, and im not gonna tell him his music sucks...
                          Well does the same apply for sports? like nascar for example
                          1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
                          2001 wj tbd
                          1974 5 ton

Comment

Well, somewhat but not really.. Ill try and explain why NASCAR is awesome but im not gonna handcuff you and force you to watch a nascar race...

Comment

<hr style="color: rgb(210, 218, 225); background-color: rgb(210, 218, 225);" size="1"> <!-- / icon and title --> <!-- message --> I prefer a special BAND that only records in a deep cave in abu dhabi by buddhist monks, it then the album sits for 14 years aging untill the perfect musical taste is acquired. it is not sold in any stores anywhere, and you can only receive it via invite only. only the people with the most refined musical taste can appreciate it, and if you cant, then you dont know what good music is!

Comment

Working...
                              X