Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The ability to laugh at ones self...

Short story;

I went to sams to install them 33's. We swapped all 4, and I put the last tire on with his impact gun.

So I start driving and I say to myself 'hm these are a little out of balance' and continue driving.

I just happen to stop for gas, not for fear for my life, but for necessity for gas.

Checked the lugs on all 4, and on the one I did; 2 were tight, 2 were hand tight, and one was half way off.

Tightened, continued driving, and 'hm these arent so out of balance any more'.

Moral of the story, dont use another mans power tool unless you know how to operate.

sigh.
    2001 TJ
    2001 Tahoe
    2013 M3
    1986 R65
    1997 Blackbird
    2013 R1200GS

This reminds me coming home from rausch with justin in front of me. stopped like twice cause he heard a knocking and a wobble. next time he ripped off to the side, we checked like three lugs were snapped off. everything was swapped in under ten seconds haha.

Comment

I lost all my lug nuts leaving Rausch, and the tire got jammed in the wheel well. That was a great time. Thanks again for the help Jon.
      -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

When I first got my Moabs I threw them on with the Mtrs that came on them the same night I picked them up. i took it for a drive only to hear how horrible they sounded on the road from the odd wear pattern and still only had my bb on so they rubbed a good amount. I went to pull them off and come to find out I either drove off with the lock on the car somewhere because I couldn't find it to pull them back off. Had to have town fair pull the locks off for me to switch back to my other rims.

Comment

Working...
        X