iPhone users

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iPhone users

Hey if any of you guys have an iPhone can you go to www.theworstideasever.com and check it out for me and see if it comes up with a different site that is friendly with your iPhone or iTouch? If it doesnt load automatically with iPhone theme, scroll down to the bottom and look for a iPhone theme in the footer.

I cant try it here, no wireless.

thx.
    You better decide if you are hanging on the cross, or banging in the nails

not an iphone user but I have a Moto Droid and I loaded it up and it looks good in the horizontal and vertical views...

At the bottom of the website it automatically loaded up in the "mobile theme"

Comment

it comes up and at the bottom theres a toggle switch for "mobile theme" set to on

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
        not an iphone user but I have a Moto Droid and I loaded it up and it looks good in the horizontal and vertical views...

At the bottom of the website it automatically loaded up in the "mobile theme"
        cool, thanks mike

Comment

Originally posted by Krazors001 View Post
          it comes up and at the bottom theres a toggle switch for "mobile theme" set to on
          so does the mobile thing function well?

Comment

your droid runs Linux, thats cool mike

Comment

Originally posted by Saharicon View Post
              so does the mobile thing function well?
              It looks a lot more basic, loses all the background colors and such

Comment

k thx d00d

Comment

no problem

Comment

Looks good from my house

Comment

works good on mine
                      2 tj's
                      3 yj's
                      2 xj's
                      i'm a jeep whore

"id walk 6 hours one way to suck a fart out of megan fox's ass"

Comment

Working...
                      X