Best neon burnout EVER!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hippie metal View Post
    SRT4 would have lit those tires up....that was definitely a regular neon... and that shit was to funny
    I believe the reason the tires didnt really get lit up is becuase if ya listen the motor isn't revving too freely sounds sorta bogged. id be willing to bet he tried a front wheel drive brakestand, not realizing that the front brakes are a big stronger than the rears which is why RWD cars can do brakestands and not move

Comment

Yeah -he had the brakes on... lol -blew the clutch and maybe more judging buy the shrap hitting the hood...

when you do a line lock with FWD use the e-brake...
      http://www.chucksirois.com/jeep

Comment

kid fucked his shit up, if i saw that in person i think my central nervous system would have shut down from the hilarity
        dirty30

Comment

Found out the deal with this, not that anyone cares. He'd rolled that car a week or so before, swapped in a shitty motor and tranny and proceeded to blow the clutch out of the tranny and almost all the way through the hood. It was infact a 1 legger burnout, the otherside was spinning.
          1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
          1999 sierra
          1967 M725 Big and Slow
          -Dan

Comment

I did not see much smoke......

Comment

Originally posted by XJtheXtremeJeep View Post
              I did not see much smoke......
              x2

only from the motor
              Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
              didnt this thread start with Jon being gay? what happened to that?
              Originally posted by Lawn Guyland
              he's still gay we've just moved on to more important issues
              Originally posted by Zullius Caesar
              i grab dude's junk all the time, doesn't make me gay.

Comment

and that other tire broke loose for a little while that stopped, it wouldnt have done that if the brakes werent applied once it broke loose it woulda spun longer, if you watch it it spins then stops almost immediatly, i bet the guy is just trying not to look like a retard now....

Comment

Originally posted by wannabejeep View Post
                  Found out the deal with this, not that anyone cares. He'd rolled that car a week or so before, swapped in a shitty motor and tranny and proceeded to blow the clutch out of the tranny and almost all the way through the hood. It was infact a 1 legger burnout, the otherside was spinning.
                  just out of curiosity, what is your source?
                  Please tell me he's your homie.
                  Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

Working...
                  X