X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brian Deegan to race in KOH

Not sure how I feel about this...

This is the buggy he's driving

Whats up with Extreme sports guys namely dirtbikers that go to offroad car racing?
    -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

Deegans the man
      1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
      2001 wj tbd
      1974 5 ton

Comment

Originally posted by Bigbike View Post
        Whats up with Extreme sports guys namely dirtbikers that go to offroad car racing?
        They're adrenaline junkies that get bored with something after they do it for a while.

I think 4x4 racing is common because they have been beating the fawking hell out of their bodies, and are tired of it. Jumping inside a roll cage while still getting that adrenaline fix seems like a good route to go.

Comment

Sometimes I feel like Deegan is a self centered prick, who is convinced he is the most badass motherfucker out there. And then theres times I think he does some pretty cool shit.

I'm willing to bet he doesn't finish though. I can picture him going balls to the wall right out of the gate only to break something real quick.

Comment

I'm sure if hes racing hes got a bazillion dollar rig and 3-4 huge sponsors.
            2000 XJ
            2000 A.C.E. 750

Comment

i think this is awesome for the sport.....

gotta get big names into it... I APROVE
              Originally posted by Ktmracer419
              some people choose video games
              some choose projects
              some choose welding random things together

Comment

Originally posted by justtorchit View Post

I will agree with this.
                P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

Originally posted by Even View Post
                  Sometimes I feel like Deegan is a self centered prick, who is convinced he is the most badass motherfucker out there. And then theres times I think he does some pretty cool shit.

I'm willing to bet he doesn't finish though. I can picture him going balls to the wall right out of the gate only to break something real quick.
                  I think someone is jealous....
                  Bent Fab Evo4 Rockwell Buggy
                  2011 Silverado 6.2L LT
                  2009 Pontiac G8 GT
                  2004 Z1000
                  1999 TJ

Comment

We just need to get twitch a ride in KOH. xD
                    Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

Originally posted by justtorchit View Post

x10 look how far moto x has come... its only a matter of time before this take off and becomes a new X games event
                      89XJ Pioneer Edition 3.5" 33s ravines 4:10s 8.8- parted but not forgotten
                      95XJ tons 3 link 36s 5:38s
                      97 F-250HD 7.3 Turbo Diesel
                      If Parts Ain't Flyin' you Ain't Tryin'

"Shut up and Wheel"

Comment

Metal Mulisha!!! thats awesome! Im digging the rig too! Now there can be a Metal Mulisha KOH gang!
                        You better decide if you are hanging on the cross, or banging in the nails

Comment

Originally posted by Riot View Post
                          We just need to get twitch a ride in KOH. xD
                          Twitch is awesome! One of my best friends growing up had tourettes and he always reminded me of him!

I x2 this idea
                          You better decide if you are hanging on the cross, or banging in the nails

Comment

the general.....i see this guy in alot of MMA mags because of the fight gear that metal mulisha makes.....he acts mad hard.
                            I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

deegan and the mulisha are fucking awesome. he will prob break shit early but good for him going out for this. i know we all would if we could, they are just lucky enough to have corporate sponsorship. as everyone said having big names in offroad racing will grow it's popularity too
                              I drive a Datsun

Comment

Working...
                              X