Females

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hippie metal View Post
    excuse me? Sorry, shit hasn't exactly been working out for me lately. And when exactly have I been known for whining? Besides about 2 or maybe 3 separate posts. Its not a consist thing, you don't know me off this board, so why not meet me in person before drawing conclusions as to how I am in real life. Everybody is entitled to a rant once in awhile....this is mine
    If whining on the internet helps you, then good for you. I prefer making things work out for myself. I just found it humorous that you are complaining about whiny girls when sounding like one. Even if I met you in person, I'd still make fun of you for a thread like this

Comment

Originally posted by Krazors001 View Post
      If whining on the internet helps you, then good for you. I prefer making things work out for myself. I just found it humorous that you are complaining about whiny girls when sounding like one. Even if I met you in person, I'd still make fun of you for a thread like this
      How is it that anybody can make a rant thread, and catch nothing. But I make one and you make fun of me for it?? Go fuck yourself
      Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
      didnt this thread start with Jon being gay? what happened to that?
      Originally posted by Lawn Guyland
      he's still gay we've just moved on to more important issues
      Originally posted by Zullius Caesar
      i grab dude's junk all the time, doesn't make me gay.

Comment

How is it that anybody can make a rant thread, and catch nothing. But I make one and you make fun of me for it?? Go fuck yourself
        the temp mod of doom will not like your tone
        1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
        2001 wj tbd
        1974 5 ton

Comment

How is it that anybody can make a rant thread, and catch nothing.
          opposite of truth

Comment

Originally posted by Cletus View Post
            the temp mod of doom will not like your tone
            on the contrary, id like to see this develop

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
              on the contrary, id like to see this develop
              k ill +1 you
              1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
              2001 wj tbd
              1974 5 ton

Comment

Originally posted by XJLI View Post
                opposite of truth
                Indeed. Adam got the same shit and lack of simpathy.

Maybe you can cry into something, collect and smoke it. It would be like recycle all the drugs and alcohol you hippies do.

Comment

Originally posted by Krazors001 View Post
                  Indeed. Adam got the same shit and lack of simpathy.

Maybe you can cry into something, collect and smoke it. It would be like recycle all the drugs and alcohol you hippies do.
                  First of all, I fail to see where I am crying. I simply said to Go fuck yourself. Theres no upset ness in that statement. Second, how am I whining. This entire thread was based upon the fact that I have risen above and no longer need to deal with shit. Making this a happy thread. You just completely mis-read this entire thing. Third, so I am a hippie and enjoy drugs once in awhile. Just because you dont doesn't mean your a better person than me. Just means you have a different life style choice

Comment

First of all, I fail to see where I am crying. I simply said to Go fuck yourself. Theres no upset ness in that statement. Second, how am I whining. This entire thread was based upon the fact that I have risen above and no longer need to deal with shit. Making this a happy thread. You just completely mis-read this entire thing. Third, so I am a hippie and enjoy drugs once in awhile. Just because you dont doesn't mean your a better person than me. Just means you have a different life style choice
                    hey ryan...

in the butt
                    2001 wj tbd
                    1974 5 ton

Comment

hey ryan...
                      in the butt
                      Man if only you knew how hard you've run that joke into the ground. You really don't have much else except bone thugs and that huh?

I don't care who you are, thats funny right there

Comment

Man if only you knew how hard you've run that joke into the ground. You really don't have much else except bone thugs and that huh?
                        Man if you only knew how little i cared about your little bitching. Boohoo my life sucks and now im bitching about someone talking shit about my original bitching
                        2001 wj tbd
                        1974 5 ton

Comment

Man if you only knew how little i cared about your little bitching. Boohoo my life sucks and now im bitching about someone talking shit about my original bitching
                          not really bitching at all. just stating obvious dude. BTW my life doesnt suck

Comment

not really bitching at all. just stating obvious dude. BTW my life doesnt suck
                            You are bitching right theretotally drunk and bored felt like fucking with you
                            2001 wj tbd
                            1974 5 ton

Comment

You are bitching right theretotally drunk and bored felt like fucking with you
                              elaborate?

....and saying "because I said so" or something along those lines doesnt count

Comment

just stirring a cauldron to get a rise out of you
                                2001 wj tbd
                                1974 5 ton

Comment

Working...
                                X