Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Probably the smartest thing I've ever done.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Probably the smartest thing I've ever done.

If you're on Facebook, add this profile. http://www.facebook.com/makemeamillionaire

If you're not, go to this link, it's set up to donate one dollar to my fund.

I made a fund to see if I can get one million people to donate one dollar each to make me a millionaire. Yes, I am serious.

So tell everyone you know about this, it'd be awesome if it works. What's one dollar if it doesn't?

i think youre going to have to do something to stand out to make people feel the need to do anything, people can be really stingy

with that said, im gettin this rollin and i donated u a buck, cuz im just that generous

help me buy another HD cam when u make a million.

p.s. i would have made this a Page instead of another profile
    - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
    or am asians pants not a read end lol.
    Originally posted by DizzDizz
    aliens probed my husband

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
      i think youre going to have to do something to stand out to make people feel the need to do anything, people can be really stingy

with that said, im gettin this rollin and i donated u a buck, cuz im just that generous

Awesome, balance is now 2 dollars, just 999,998 dollars short of my goal. I see this working out excellent.

The page thing... Hm... Oh well.

And standing out, i'm hoping people spread the word and I end up on the news or something then BAM, google and worldwide then weirdo's around the world donating money. It's gonna be awesome.

Comment

wowww haha what an idea...if this works im so copying you
        mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
        2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
        and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

yo if this works imma steal money from you

Comment

so simple, yet so genius
            You better decide if you are hanging on the cross, or banging in the nails

Comment

Originally posted by Lawn Guyland View Post
              wowww haha what an idea...if this works im so copying you
              It's only going to work if people donate! So do ittt! Everyones got atleast one dollhair to spare, do it and be part of history! And add that page as your friend.

Comment

All my money is in my KOH fund, sorry buddy.
                sigpic
                Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

hahaha kinda sounds like your homeless. "got a dollar to spare?"
                  2 tj's
                  3 yj's
                  2 xj's
                  i'm a jeep whore

"id walk 6 hours one way to suck a fart out of megan fox's ass"

Comment

Originally posted by Arundlemcbrundle View Post
                    hahaha kinda sounds like your homeless. "got a dollar to spare?"

Ever see the show where they did this? they made BANK! Homeless people that aren't lazy can live large.

Comment

sigpic
                      Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post

x2 make this a "group" that we can all join, so it shows up in our feeds.
                        Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

Doesn't Paypal take a quarter from each transaction? making you only get $.75, Plus a percentage of the final tally.
                          Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Riot View Post
                            Doesn't Paypal take a quarter from each transaction? making you only get $.75, Plus a percentage of the final tally.
                            paypal takes a percentage of each transaction, of which i believe is 3%
                            - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
                            or am asians pants not a read end lol.
                            Originally posted by DizzDizz
                            aliens probed my husband

Comment

government is gonna take mad taxes from you
                              I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

Working...
                              X