NTD Feb. 3rd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by grundlepunch View Post
    i donno what it is about you guys and riding when there is snow out or ice or anything below 35....

doe it make you feel badass or something? sorry not to be a dick. i just dont see the point in riding in those conditions unless your tring to prove a point
    I just like riding. hah The fatboy I won't ride if there's stuff on the ground, but I be careful around turns with sand and salt and other shit in the road, it's not like i'm RIPPIN around. The bike likes the cold weather.

Now my friend on the other hand with the ninja, well, not sure haha. You can't just say, aw stupid kids new to riding, cause he's 34 with a 9 year old and a 6 year old and has been riding since he was in his early teens. He's always ridden ridden in the snow. the guy I do landscaping for was plowing a parking lot, and he looked in his rear view and this kid was wavin to him on his bike. He's been down plenty of times, but it hasn't stopped him.

hahaha speak of the devil, he just showed up on his bike.

Comment

my parents friend has been riding a Goldwing around the country for 30 years. he's on his 9th bike and has a trailer for it will all his belongings. his house in Utah gets rented out and i don't think he's been home in a year or 2
      I drive a Datsun

Comment

Working...
      X