I just applied for a Job

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Adam View Post
    Congrats on the job dude. I would ahh....check out New Bedford before you move there. Not exactly easy on the eyes.
    haha ya have you ever been there kevin?

Comment

Originally posted by snowblur17 View Post
      and that sir, is insulting
      Haha, I wasn't trying to insult you. I was just trying to make you visit the other point of view. ;]

edit: congratz on the job
      Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

Congrats dude
        dirty30

Comment

Thanks Everyone, and no, I have never been to new bedford..... Hopefully I can figure out the area I'll be working and pick a decent spot to live. I will def be calling New Beford my home for hopefully not more than a few weeks until I find a place of my own. It will definitly be a change from my small town/rural life style I've known for that past 23 years, but I'm feeling good about it, and my girl thinks it's an awesome opp. for me, and her, and she will be joining me out there ASAP. Being closes to SiS home base will be pretty cool! And don't be surprised if You guys start seeing me around more!

On that note, SAM we need to talk about the truck. I'd like to pick it up at the end of this month, and as soon as I get enough I will be sending you a money order. Hopefully I can take care of registration before we come out there.

Comment

so what about new bedford should I know?

Comment

the biggest thing you need to watch out for in massachusetts are all the gay people running amuck. ohhh and drivers in mass are by far the worst drivers on planet earth, they stop for no reason, they disregard turn signals and almost every street sign. Ohhh and crosswalk or not, they stop for pedestrians even if that involves slamming on their brakes from 40 mph.

Congrats on the job though bro!!!!

ohhh and disregard dickerman's relationship advice, its almost like me giving you advice on dieting.
              No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
              Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

Originally posted by greenxj513 View Post
                the biggest thing you need to watch out for in massachusetts are all the gay people running amuck. ohhh and drivers in mass are by far the worst drivers on planet earth, they stop for no reason, they disregard turn signals and almost every street sign. Ohhh and crosswalk or not, they stop for pedestrians even if that involves slamming on their brakes from 40 mph.

Congrats on the job though bro!!!!

ohhh and disregard dickerman's relationship advice, its almost like me giving you advice on dieting.
                All of these statements are true.
                Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

no harm done, She will be ok without me here for a few months.... I'm hoping anyway. It's gonna take me some time to get use to living out there...... I mean I'm living in cow country right now. My buddy who lives out there just keeps telling to stay away form apt. searchin in s. new bedford, I'm hoping to find like an upstairs /half house apt. for a reasonable price..... but may end up in an apt. building. Either way It's gonna be good.

Right now I am dealing with fiding my girl a place to live, and a vehicle to drive (prolly gonna be my XJ for now) until June when she can come out to Mass. and live with me.

Comment

Working...
                  X