Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nick View Post
    its become an excuse for kids to get completely smashed in public
    haha yes, but besides that it was a whole day thing...i think we spent like 12-13 hours there and had a good time
    mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
    2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
    and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

Originally posted by Pedro View Post
      and other concerts aren't?
      do you solely go to other concerts to get drunk off your ass with 12432651364 other people?

Comment

do you solely go to other concerts to get drunk off your ass with 12432651364 other people?
        yes
        1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
        2001 wj tbd
        1974 5 ton

Comment

its become an excuse for kids to get completely smashed in public
          Uhm, that's every social gathering involving music.

Like one of the few black kids that went to my school, smoked more weed then a Mexican Marijuana Matador. I ran into him a few months ago, I asked where he was going to school.

'Berkley, to study Music.'

<- Shocked face.
          sigpic
          Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

I go to concerts to get drunk and listen to good music. the party is half the fun of going to a concert IMO
            P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
            2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
            OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

I go to concerts to get drunk and listen to good music. the party is half the fun of going to a concert IMO
              did i ever say it wasnt fun?

Comment

I've gone to a DMB concert at the meadows, this hot chick gave me a ticket. Everyone had Drink Mad Beer tshirts on, before we got in the meadows 7 people were taken away in ambulances from alcohol poisoning. I don't get that part.

You're not suppose to do this?

Comment

I liked it when dave emptied the shitter on his private jet over chicago and all those people on a sight seeing cruise got covered in dave matthews feces. I wonder if they still listen to him?
                  1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
                  1999 sierra
                  1967 M725 Big and Slow
                  -Dan

Comment

Originally posted by 04WranglerX View Post
                    Everyone had Drink Mad Beer tshirts on, before we got in the meadows 7 people were taken away in ambulances from alcohol poisoning.

You're not suppose to do this?
                    this is essentially what im referencing. if you want to drink, then drink, but I dont understand having the full intent of blacking out at a Dave concert

Comment

this is essentially what im referencing. if you want to drink, then drink, but I dont understand having the full intent of blacking out at a Dave concert
                      OH MAN BUT IT'S SO HIP AND RAD TO DO.
                      sigpic

Comment

3 deep.

Comment

I'm 4 deep right now.
                          sigpic

Comment

this i agree with. You would be amazed at how many people at school drink to black out or throw up. it doesnt just happen at concerts. Although usually the ones that get carted away in the ambulance at concerts are 16 year old kids who stole a handle of vodka from their parents.
                            P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                            2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                            OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

this i agree with. You would be amazed at how many people at school drink to black out or throw up. it doesnt just happen at concerts. Although usually the ones that get carted away in the ambulance at concerts are 16 year old kids who stole a handle of vodka from their parents.
                              Believe me, I've seen plenty of those shenanigans

Comment

I don't really like his studio music but they are a really talented group. There aren't many groups these days that incorporate horns, violins, piano, and make it all sound great. DMB does that. And their concerts are great. I haven't been the past few years because quite frankly I can't stand wading through the mass amounts of idiocy. But if he played smaller places and had a different fanbase, I'd be all about it.
                                2000 XJ
                                2000 A.C.E. 750

Comment

Working...
                                X