a lesson learned the hard way

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mike View Post
    I have only wheeled em a few times but MTZ's are fucking awesome... They arent loud on the road, they handle good on road.

Offroad, I wheeled in wet and slick conditions, and they went everywhere I needed them to.

In snow they did fucking great on and off road.

MTZ= Good tire

ill probably get KM2s for my next tire though.
    you had more trouble on a snowy incline than 31" bfg mall terrains and one lockuh

and i know for a fact yours are wobbly on the road
    www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by Ktmracer419 View Post
      you had more trouble on a snowy incline than 31" bfg mall terrains and one lockuh

and i know for a fact yours are wobbly on the road
      If I aired down more the first time ( went to 15 1st time, 5 the 2nd time) I would have done just fine... When I went down to 5 psi I walked right up it.

Not wobbly anymore... but i also have a shitty way of balancing them

Comment

swap em front to back?

Comment

Yep. No mo wobble

Comment

BAM!

Comment

my shit shakes like a mofo over 45mph but i think its a combination of bad wheel bearings and warped rotors
              #becauseJoeNitro

Comment

I ripped 90 mph home today. the faster I go, the smoother my jeep goes. lol

Comment

Originally posted by 04WranglerX View Post
                  I ripped 90 mph home today. the faster I go, the smoother my jeep goes. lol
                  hey me too !

Comment

I had decent luck with my two used sets of tires i bought. the BFG MT's i paid 250, good tread, just leaked slow when aired down cuz i didnt clean the beads enough when mounting them. The MTR's were great condition, but paid 500 on rims, but had like 80% tread. They sucked tho compared to the BFG's
                    P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                    2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                    OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

Working...
                    X